GH JULY 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

This may not be the right thread, but I'm not sure it's worth starting a new thread.

Cameron Boyce has passed away. He's best known for his Disney Channel work, but an early role was on season 2 of Night Shift, as Jagger's son Stone. He's at about 4 minutes into this clip.

Edited by DRW50

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

My problem with JZ's look is that she doesn't look like Nurse Bobbie. I couldn't care less about the fillers, but I find the long hair and her outfits more distracting. She looks more like a Lauren Fenmore , a Gloria Fisher or a Tina Lord. Bobbie should have shorter, brunette hair and dress more casual. Can you imagine Jessie Brewer or Leslie with Dorian Lord or Sally Spectra hair and clothes? 

• Members

I just find it hard to watch JZ, she's a natural beauty, she didn't need the work nor did LC. 

I actually have grown to like Nicholas Bechtel, he's grown a lot into the role, and now that ReRon isn't writing him, the character isn't as annoying

• Members

Agreed. He completely destroyed the character of Franco. Whereas James Franco came off as a successful villain, RH just came off as an annoying clown, both when he was a bad guy and now, when they're trying to prop him as good husband and father for Liz and her boys.

Hopefully, they'll push him onto the backburner now and end this trying to reach out to Cameron stuff. William Lipton has too much potential to be sidelined into that.

• Members

I second the "No Thanks", and turning Kim into a rapist.

I actually enjoyed the wedding episode for Liz and Franco, but that was mainly due to Leisl stealing the show, as usual.  I'm hoping that they don't kill her off, though.  She's one of the few villians left that are fun to watch.