GH JULY 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yep same voice. We are supposed to suspend belief that plastic surgery changes the voice too

Another World did the same when Ellen Wheeler reprised Marley on AW in 1998 after a car accident  caused Marley to need plastic surgery and Jensen Buchanan still played Twin, Vicky

Edited by John

• Members

While I still don't like Nina, I have to say that the character is a lot more watchable with CW in the role. I literally would let out a groan when I would turn on an episode and see that Stafford was on that day. Nina is starting to feel more human and less cartoonish. The writing helps a bit too with her apologizing to Willow and not being a huge bitch and horrible step mother who enables Charlotte being a bully. Sometimes when Nina is on now I just imagine how annoying Stafford would've played a certain scene, cringe, and then feel thankful that she's gone. Watros is such an improvement even though I still want the character gone.

I'm a little late to commenting on it but the stuff with Bobbie having diabetes felt so random, though I'm not complaining about her suddenly getting a bit of airtime. I'm also really loving seeing Lucas more. He should get way more airtime and always be involved in a big story. Unfortunately I'm sure we'll never see him after the truth about Wylie comes out.

I really hate Franco/Liz together and him being the greatest step dad to her kids. Puke.

I'm really not sure what the point of Dev is or where this story is going.

I'm already pretty over the "who pushed Obrecht" stuff, though I enjoy Obrecht.

I hope we get to see more of Mark Lawson's character with Lulu now that she's gotten divorce papers.

Edited by AlexElizabeth