GH JULY 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was surprised by the Jax/Hayden reveal until I thought about it.  She is totally his type.  Although, pause, they met in Rome.  Either Rome is the ultimate GH off screen hangout or Jax/Brenda were a thing up until recently? Because I doubt Jax is just hanging in Rome, not seeing Brenda, and learning Italian and meeting petite brunettes.

• Members

Thanks John. The new opening is atrocious, other than the final shot of the hospital with the logo over it, which I like a lot.

I am liking Trina but I feel like the last time I watched years ago she was like...asian? Am I making that up? Was that another friend of Joss'?

• Members

While it is very unrealistic, I really enjoyed the twist of giving Shiloh ELQ shares, because the show is long overdue for some fun Quartermaine squabbling and inter-family intrigue.  The Quartermaines, even the few left, just might be far more efficient in eliminating Shiloh than Sonny.

On a different subject, I'm surprised that no one here is trying to guess who pushed Liesl off the Haunted Star.

I am starting to think that some shakeup of some kind must have happened behind the scenes at GH, because it does seem to me like the show is going through a re-focusing.  Could someone at ABC be reading these boards?