GH JULY 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

He was my least favorite Lucky.  I would love it if Greg came back.  Or Jackson (which is highly unlikely).

He would make a great Phillip on DAYS though.  If they write to his strengths.  He and Nadia would make a very attractive couple onscreen.

• Members

Today:

No one wants to watch Roger "lost all my talent long ago" Howarth stuffing his cakehole with food. NO ONE!!!!!

Yawn...Drew's past......

Yawn... Wallow is happy. Hopefully when Wiley being dead is revealed she can leave town devastated(but Frank will have her climbing yummy Detective Chase for his replacement).

Replacement psychic from The Middle has some good one liners, but enough already.

Yay! seeing some Spencers gather to celebrate Wiley(especially Lucas) but no Valerie? no Lulu?  No Maxie? 

Why is Ryan Carnes not on contract?  Why is Lucas not running the ER? He's been on  (and off) since the 1980s. Get this guy a contract. I can't wait for Brad's lies to come out to see Lucas let him have it.

Wiley/Jonah is by far one of the cutest rugrats on television.

Edited by slick jones

• Members

When I attended a soap writer Q&A years ago, she was the one who discouraged budding writers from entering the soap world, as too many veteran scribes were reluctant to relinquish their jobs. (And this was back when there were eight or nine soaps.)

Guess a spot just opened up?