Y&R: March Spoilers

xtr

• Members

Right now it looks like Elena is Ana's cousin. Maybe she's the biological child of one of his siblings. The only other way I believe she could be his niece is through marriage. But it doesn't look like he's married. 

If she's his biological niece and Ana is his biological daughter then that means Devon might get romantically involved with his sister's cousin. Which is kind of uhh.... But soaps do stuff like that. 

Also, I wonder if Jeff may end up being paired with Abby. I could see her and Arturo breaking up now it's been revealed he really did sleep with Mia during the snowstorm.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was hoping he's her fake uncle. Her father is his best friend or something. I just don't want any blood ties between Devon and Elena. None. 

Wonder if jet is running a scam? Crazy as it is, I'd prefer that to elena related to ana by blood. 

It'd be sad if Jeff is for Abby. That means Ana is without a romance. 

• Members

This story sounds confusing.  Still hate the idea of Elena and Devon.  Now they have that ick factor too.  I cannot believe that Jeff would be for Abby when the black characters are always segregated. 

• Members

Well, let them pair elena with her other alternative, Nate. They are both in medicine. I'd be more than fine with them bringing on someone else for Devon. I've seen the scenes and thought that Devon and Elena looked good but Brytni/Elena will get the inevitable unfair comparisons to Mishael/Hilary with Bryton/Devon and I fear she won't fair well. 

• Members

True. 

It's funny how Kyle stans are all pro Summer now because he had sex. Just like all of a sudden so many are pro boring ass Willow from GH because Chase was half naked. I guess it follows the same trend of "I really like him because he's hot so I don't care if the character killed three people" ... ah soap fans. lol

• Members

Typical. Good looking charismatic actors can play axe murderers and the character have a huge fan following. 

I haven't seen the scenes but chemistry can change perception of a character.  Folks are drawn to it. If Skyle have that kind of heat, the show might finally inadvertently make their young Newman/Abbot pairing that they chased for years AFTER they've given up on them. It's it ironic?! 

• Members

lol so ironic. I mean if people like them for more than just "Kyle's having SEX!" that's cool. I've just never been onboard the Summer train. I find her annoying and useless. But they do have a (small) history and I do find them more interesting than Kyle and Lola.

EDIT: And it works far better than Billy and Victoria's forced relationship ever did, lol so there's that ...

• Members

This Billy doesn't really work with this Victoria. The show needs to part ways with JT. Sony knows it. Hence that survey way back when. I feel Mal was keeping him around. And Angelica. But she's got her hands full trying to keep the Rosales afloat. 

• Members

A lot of us Kyle fans are actually enjoying Summer/Kyle together this time around.(Though, I've also noticed there is quite a bit of Kyle/Lola fans as well and there has been some verbal sparring going on among these two fanbases, lol). Myself and a lot of the Kyle fans I've interacted with think that Summer is being written much better this time around. (Definitely better than when she was trying to throw herself at Billy and trying to  hurt Phyllis.) Kyle seems like he can relax more and be himself around Summer. I like how husbandly he is acting towards her. Plus, a lot of us don't like Lola, and don't want Kyle with her. IMO the love scene was nice and romantic and I think overall his dynamic with Summer is better than the one he has with Lola. 

I wonder where Josh will go with this triangle this time around. I think he is actually writing things favorably for Summer though, Kyle is still claiming Lola as the love of his life for now. I do believe that Kyle has stronger feelings than he lets on for Summer and that will come to the surface, especially now that it looks like she may have some complications from her surgery. 

Michael Mealor posted this pic and asked fans which woman they prefer him with. I do like the picture and am glad that the show is writing for the young people on it, even if I don't like all the characters involved. 

In the past it has felt like the show does not feature the young people enough, so I'm glad they are getting storylines now. 

• Members

Someone posted a video of some scenes from next week's episodes. Paul's back.

I wonder what Rey will do now for a living now that Paul is firing him. Also, Arturo comes clean with Abby and it looks like Abby may end up beating somebody's care with a hammer, I don't know if it's Arturo's or Mia's car. 

• Members

It does have some potential. But they have got to work hard on Lola. 

I do agree Summer is more tolerable now. I think she's sort of being written how she should be. So there's that, I guess.

I agree with you too that I'm glad they're actually writing for the younger crowd. Shame Fen just up and disappeared.

• Members

I wonder if Josh will try and fix Lola. She is very immature and I think largely because of that, you really can't put her with just anybody. She really treated Kyle poorly, and I wonder if we will see an adjustment in her attitude, now that Kyle has married Summer. Or if she will act the way she's been acting, where she constantly puts Kyle down, doesn't really accept him. I understand things will be different now that he's married, but I wonder if she will attempt to fight for Kyle or mostly blame him/Summer for the marriage.

I agree it's a shame that Fen has disappeared. I really liked his chemistry with Ana and their friendship that could have turned into more. He hasn't been taping in a while and Zach Tinker's hair has grown some, since he last taped, lol. I wish they would bring him back. 

Archived