Y&R: March Spoilers

xtr

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap Kyle will propose.marriage to Summer. Summer will.trun him down at first and say she does not want to have.an arrangement that is seen as a transaction. Nor does she want to be stuck in a loveless marriage.

She will.walk away from Kyle and he will follow her. She will ask him about Lola making him miserable and he will.admit he.did kiss her back at the cabin.Summer will be pleased with this admission and agree to the surgery and to marry Kyle.

She will.say she believes she can make him happy and want to be with her for real. Kyle will say he will not perform any husband duties and they agree to be married for at least a year. If nothing happens between them they will get divorced. Summer will not want anyone to know she' Lola's donor. She wants people to think that her and Kyle found their way back to each other for real. Kyle will arrange to have the surgery done and Summer will make him get down on one knee to propose.

Also Tessa will get on the stand and admit she blackmailed the ladies and that they kidnapped her. Michael will say she did it without real evidence and suggest she is the one who should be locked up.

And Phyllis/Kerry will talk about being partners and agree to do things together.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if Kyle will fall for Summer for real. It sounds like that could happen. I also wonder what they will do with Lola in the meantime. I hope they don't try and put her with Fen. Christian Le Blanc tweeted a picture of him and Zach mentioning getting more Fenmore. Maybe Zach is coming back but he does look like he hasn't filmed in a bit. He's scruffy and his hair has grew some.

If they tried to pair them, I  don't see Lola working with Fen. They don't have much chemistry and I don't think they would match up well with each other.  She has been written as a character with a difficult personality and can't be put with just anyone.  Maybe Kyle and Summer will fall in love for real, or maybe their marriage won't last that long (and not a whole year) and he and Lola will pine for each other. Though, I don't want her with him either. 

• Members

Someone had gotten some of the upcoming SOD spoilers a little earlier than others and posted them on another site.The spoilers they posted for the weeks of the 11th and 18th were:

Kyle and Summer will get married, there will be a shocking and unexpected twist at the trial for JT, Devon will learn what Ana's secret is, and Nick and Billy will team up. Kyle will also tell Lola the truth.

• Members

SOD is reporting that the decision to bring Thad back was put into place when Josh took over as headwriter. The mag also mentioned the JT storyline is almost over with. So at least the resolution of the JT storyline is Josh.

It also looks like getting rid of Kerry will be his writing too. I wonder if the current writing for any of these other storylines are his. 

• Members

Here are some spoilers from SOD for the next couple of weeks:

Abby will become suspicious, Kerry will continue to scheme, Victor will make a promise, Billy will give Phyllis a reality check, Jack will question Kyle and Devon and Ana will reach common ground.  And Victor will get to visit the women and he will tell them he hopes they come home soon and that he promises to protect his family. Also, Summer will be concerned that Kyle won't show up for the wedding but he will and they will go through with the nuptials. SOD also mentions that Summer has to rush to go the hospital, but asks will she go through with the surgery. I think she will because there is a picture from SOD of Lola awake in the hospital bed with Rey and Arturo. Here are a couple of SOD spoiler pics someone had posted on another site:

Please register in order to view this content

I wonder why Devon looks like that when Ana is hugging him. Maybe he agrees to do something for her, he really doesn't want to do.

• Members

I think it's more of Loren looking at the camera when she's not supposed too. Another of the many scenes of Ana's exuberance hugging a reticent Devon whose been talked into something. I say that because I don't think I've ever seen a candid as a spoiler pic. 

• Members

Here are some more upcoming spoilers from the Zap2it website for next week:

Kerry will send a cryptic message, Summer will plot her next move, tensions will rise between Billy and Phyllis. Jack will want to solidify an alliance, and Victoria will lash out at Sharon. Also, drama will surround Kyle and Summer's wedding, and Victor will receive shocking news. 

I wonder what type of cryptic message Kerry sends. 

• Members

According to soaps. com day ahead recap for Monday's episode:

Phyllis will arrive at the Abbott mansion to discuss the Kyle/Summer's wedding with Jack who is floored by the news. Phyllis will say it's been a long time coming but Jack will argue that Kyle has been passionately devoted to Lola. Billy will appear and notes that passion change, and him and Phyllis will argue with each other over her role in the trial. Phyllis will say she tried to protect the women on the stand. They will snark back and forth with each other regarding Jabot. Afterwards Phyllis will tell Jack she didn't want to be at the girls' night the night JT died nor does she want to be responsible for what happened. She will sniff Jack and tell him he smells great he is wearing Kerry's "Jack of Hearts" cologne. Jack will end up telling Billy that will be the first product they launch once Phyllis is out as CEO. 

At the hospital Nate will tell Arturo/Rey they found a donor and that the donor wants to remain anonymous. Kyle will appear and will act surprise about the donor. He will slip up and refer to the donor as a female, but will cover his mistake. Arturo will thank Kyle for getting out the word about getting Lola a donor. Summer will arrive and Kyle will impulsively blurt out that him and Summer are getting married. He will tell Rey/Arturo that they were right and he hurt Lola and this is for the best. Arturo will fume and tell him he doesn't want him anywhere near Lola, while Summer will defend Kyle. Later Rey will tell Arturo that things are over with Mia and what happened in the courtroom when he admitted he loved Sharon. Rey will also wonder if Summer is Lola's donor. 

At Crimson Lights Mariah/Tessa will talk about the court case. An officer will arrive and Mariah will plead with Tessa/the officer to go on GC Buzz and complain about how unfair that Christine is being. Tessa wants to make the right choice and the officer arrests her and takes her away.  Later on Mariah will post bail for Tessa and tell her that she wants to take this situation day by day.

Kerry and Phyllis will be at Jabot together and will talk about the case. Phyllis will say if the verdict comes back wrong she will do whatever she can do overturn it. Kerry will say she will help in anyway she can. Phyllis will want Kerry to market the "Jack of Hearts" scent but Kerry will refuse. Kerry will then tell her she will market it for Phyllis because she's her friend for the right price. Kerry will name her terms, Phyllis will accept and then Kerry will text someone that she has Jack and Phyllis she has them right where she wants them. 

Back at the Abbott mansion Kyle will tell Summer to let him do the talking. He will ask Billy and Jack to accept his choice. Billy will wish him the best and Jack will say he's fine with it, if Kyle is happy. Later Billy and Jack will say they can't make sense of the engagement and will wonder if Kyle will not side with Phyllis because she will be his mother-in-law. Jack will say he thinks that Kyle will still sign with them.  They will also talk about the trial and Billy will tell Jack he's worried about the kids and Reed won't return his calls. Jack will tell Billy they don't have to worry about Kerry and that she's on her side. Jack will tell Billy that Kerry wanted an offer in writing and Billy will say do it as long as it's not a seat on the board. 

At Nick's house Summer will tell Kyle she's worried about the surgery. She will say she wants to get married right away, before the surgery. Kyle will tell her she's doing something big and special and he will do for her what he can. She will hug him and he will have an overwhelmed look on his face. 

• Members

Here are some new spoilers from Lynda Hirsch's soap column:

Devon will worry when Ana tries to pressure him into listening to new songs she has written. Ana will tell Devon she has to sell more new music. Devon will be concerned about her finances and will investigate them. He will be shocked to learn she is not in debt. He will confront Ana about her lies, but Ana will tell him to mind his business. Things will cool down between them, they will make peace and Devon will promise to respect Ana's privacy. Ana will promise not to keep any more secrets though Devon will continue to distrust her.

Jack and Billy will move forward with their plan to get Phyllis out of power. Believing that she can trust Kerry, Phyllis will tell Kerry that she plans to take down Ashley's competing cosmetic's company "My Beauty" and Kerry will pass that news on to her mysterious boss. Also, Mariah will confront Nick over Tessa's arrest and Nick will insist she got what she deserved. And Sharon and Nick will make peace with each other.

I wonder why Ana needs the money and continues to lie to Devon. I also think that Kerry may be working for Ashley and that is why the spoilers about Ashley's company was mentioned. Also, Ashley returns in late March. I had originally thought it would be for Abby's wedding. But I now don't think that Abby is getting married that soon, and that Ashley comes back when it is revealed that Kerry is working for her. 

Archived