Y&R: March Spoilers

xtr

• Members

Someone on another site had gotten the SID spoiler earlier today and here are some spoilers they had posted for early March:

Michael hopes to strike a deal, Jack questions Kerry's loyalty, Christine will score a major victory, Rey is put in the hot seat, Nick and Billy will join forces, and Summer will receive shocking news.

I wonder what shocking news Summer will receive. I do think she may end up being a match as Lola's donor, but I don't know if that is the "shocking" news. I think they would find out she would be a donor before that episode. They very quickly found out that Devon/Ana and others weren't matches in the same day they got tested. I wonder if the shocking news is something else or if it just takes that long for them to reveal that Summer is a match. 

I also wonder what the major victory Christine will score is.

And there is an article about Sharon/Rey. Brittney will press Sharon to talk about the night that she confessed everything to Rey. Sharon will tell her how Rey showed up to her house, telling her he loved her and getting the truth out of her about the women and what they did to JT. Brittany will realize that Sharon was halfway through confessing before she was read her Miranda Rights. Brittany will be excited about this and thinks this could help Sharon's case. Sharon will worry that Rey will be thrown under the bus and the magazine asks can Sharon's and Rey's relationship survive Brittany's tactics and Sharon possibly going to jail. 

It's interesting that they are still acting like Sharon/Rey might get together. I do wonder how things will play out with Rey now saying he wants to be work things out with Mia for the sake of their "baby". Rey looks really flaky here bouncing back between both women. And he really hasn't shown that much concern for Sharon since she's been arrested. I think he could have shown more concern for her, talked about her more if he loved her as much as he say she did. Though I also understand that he's worried about Lola's life. 

Also, it was reported there is a very nice 15 page tribute to Kristoff St. John in this latest edition of SID. I am glad to hear that. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sharon is just around Rey to garner interest in his character to provide eyeballs for Mia and Rey. Even not watching, it seems clear from your recaps where the story is and that's Rey/Mia/Arturo triangle. 

Also notice how Rey didn't send Mia to jail but sent Sharon in a heartbeat. 

Thanks for the recaps and spoilers. 

ETA: Summer is the donor. I should have known they'd never use devon in their lead story with their new pet family. However, for once I'm happy for the bias. 

• Members

Rey's character is starting to be written poorly with all of the stuff that is going on.   Mia really is making a fool of him. She cheated on him with his brother, recently called his brother's name out during lovemaking, wanted to attack Rey's future sister-in-law, but ended up almost killing his sister. And now on top of all of that she is lying to him abut being pregnant with his baby. Granted, he doesn't know she's lying about the pregnancy, but the other stuff should be enough for him to be done with her Yet, now with the fake pregnancy not only wants to keep her out of prison, he wants to remain a couple and raise their child together in that way.

Right after he told Sharon that he loved her and was tired of being someone's second choice. And he hasn't shown a lot of concern for Sharon since he locked her up. Granted he has been worried about Lola, but he could have been talking/asking at least a little  more about Sharon, if he's in love with her as much as he says he is.

His character really is in a messy situation and I'm not sure where he lands when all of this shakes out. I don't know if they would/could really put him with Sharon after he kind of abandoned her after locking her up. And Mia really wants Arturo and continues to make a fool of Rey. So I wonder what they do with Rey.

Plus, with Nick ending things with Phyllis and having contempt for her (And Billy also has contempt for her), they may slowly try to move Sharon back with Nick. I'm not sure what happens with Rey. He's going to look like a fool if he continues to stay with Mia, especially if he still decides to do that after it's revealed she's lying about the pregnancy. 

• Members

Here is some more spoilers from SID, that I just saw posted by someone on another site, regarding Kyle and Summer:

Summer will find out that she is a match for Lola and will show up at Kyle's office to tell him this. Kyle won't believe it's true at first, but Nate will confirm this information. Kyle will want Summer to have the surgery done immediately, but Summer will say she's scared because it's major surgery. Kyle will take Summer for coffee and try and ease her mind. Kyle begins to feel guilty for the way he has treated Summer, though he doesn't think he should beg for her forgiveness.

Nate will explain the surgery to Kyle and Kyle will realize Summer has a reason to be apprehensive about it. Summer will think that Lola is wrong for Kyle and will use her liver as a bargaining chip. Michael Mealor says what happens next will shock Kyle.  Summer will agree to the transplant but wants to be with Kyle. Kyle will have a decision to make. 

• Members

Rey needs a rival that we care about. I'm sure it'll be nick. The show has a tendency to use him in story that way with their new male leads. Don't be surprised if Mia doesn't get with nick also. That wouldn't surprise me. 

The Rey stuff could be compelling with better writers. If we actually saw him falling in love with Sharon and actually believed it. while he was shown torn between his new love and his commitment to Mia and having a baby with her after having shown them struggling.  then, he'd be sympathetic. Right now, he's not. 

• Members

It seemed like they may have been headed towards Rey and Sharon coming across like they were genuinely falling in love. Especially before Mia came to town and they were starting to get close. But they kind of put that on the backburner a bit and had Rey focus more on trying to make his marriage work with Mia. And then having him act like he really wanted to be with Mia. That really dampened Rey's/Sharon's blossoming relationship. While they were moments of longing between the two, I think they had Rey focusing a bit too much on Mia and that dulled the spark he had with Sharon. It took their blossoming relationship out of rhythm a bit. I think that's why when he finally did "confess" his love for Sharon it didn't seem that believable. Especially since he did it right after Mia called out Arturo's name during lovemaking. 

I don't know what they will end up doing with Rey, but I don't think that him and Mia are not a couple worth rooting for. IMO, there really is no reason they should be together romantically, she has done pretty bad things to him and his family. And she doesn't really love him, loves his brother, and is not really pregnant. Granted he will probably try and be with her for now due to the "pregnancy" but as soon as he finds out the truth he really does need to dump her and try and stick with that choice.

• Members

Here are some more spoilers from SID and SOD:

Nicky, Victoria and Sharon will await sentencing, Abby will question Summer's motives, and Devon will be determined to learn Ana's secret. Victoria will also take the stand. Brittany will ask Rey on the stand if he told Sharon he loved her before she confessed and he will say yes. This will shock Mia and Brittany will try and prove that Rey made his declaration to trick Sharon into confessing. Also, Tessa will be arrested next week. 

I am glad that things are starting to pick up some regarding Ana's secret. I do wonder if the new people coming to town, especially Elena may have something to do with Ana's secret. I think that Elena could have something to do with, especially since she will appearing at the end of this month I'm not sure if the new character Jeff will or not. 

• Members

The Canadians actually got a new episode today. ( I do wonder if they will get a new one tomorrow). Here is the recap for Friday's Canadian/Monday's US episode from soaps.com:

Michael will continue to question Mariah on the stand. Mariah will insist that the video was sent to her anonymously. Sharon will ask Brittney to do something. Brittany will take over from Michael and try and make it seem like the women were just purging Victoria's closet. Christine will then say that Phyllis is parking and the court will take a recess. Nikki and Victoria will whisper about Phyllis and Nick will ask Michael why he pressured Mariah. He will tell Nick he will lay the groundwork to expose the blackmail if he has to. Brittany will tell Sharon that Michael will sacrifice Mariah/Tessa if it helps his case. Mariah will worry to Tessa that they both will go down if the truth about the blackmail comes out.

Billy will complain to Jack and Kerry and will worry about Victoria and blame Phyllis for how things are going. nick will step out and Phyllis will arrive and vows to put a stop to things. Jack and Abby will talk about Lola's condition and how the video looks awful. Abby will say her heart breaks for what Victoria went through. Outside Summer will hope that Phyllis can make the jury understand how scary the night for was the women. Nick will arrive and bicker with Phyllis telling Summer she is only out for herself. 

Phyllis will take the stand and Christine will question her.She will ask Phyllis if she knew that Victoria had hit JT before. Phyllis will say she can't recall and Christine will tell her she's under oath Christine will ask her to relay the events of the night. Phyllis will try and say that Nikki acted out of self defense, but Christine will try and spin things in the prosecutions favor.  She will have Phyllis admit that Nikki was facing away from JT when she attacked him after she asks her to demonstrate what happened when Nikki hit JT. Phyllis will say that JT was terrorizing Victoria and Christine will talk about the women burying him in the park and will yell what happened was not self-defense but murder. The Judge will warn her, Michael will object and Christine will say she's done with Phyllis. 

Michael will cross examine Phyllis and will say there's no proof that JT is really dead. He will make her admit she despises Victoria and suggest she might want Victoria to go to jail so she can get back together with Billy. Brittany will then take over and suggest that Phyllis also wanted Sharon out of the way and wanted to get rid of two rivals. Phyllis will be allowed to go and Summer will follow her. The women will say the lawyers were tough on Phyllis but she deserved it. Jack and Billy will say they can't let her drag down Jabot. Kerry will think it's too soon to talk about Phyllis stepping down and Jack will tell her not to trust Phyllis. Michael will tell the women he's tired of them keeping secrets and it's making his job harder. Summer and Phyllis will be at Crimson Lights, and Phyllis will ask Summer if she did the right thing, Summer vows to stand by Phyllis not matter what. Summer gets a call from Nate about being a match for Lola, and wants to do more tests to determine if she is a definite match. 

• Members

I really do think she may be connected to Ana. Maybe even more so now, being that Devon is starting to investigate what Ana's secret it and she is first appearing in late March.

It is also possible that she might be connected to the Rosales family in some way. Earlier spoilers also had said she will come up and be interacting with a lot of people.  Her, Paul and Ashley are all appearing around the same time. Traci is also coming back. Elena and Paul are coming on the 25th, Ashley I believe is making a brief appearance on the 28th and 29. I wonder if all or most of their sudden appearances are connected for some reason. Maybe Elena is connected to the Rosales in some way and she shows up to attend Abby/Arturo's wedding along with Ashley and Traci.

• Members

It would depend on if this is a character and story created by Mal Young or if it's a Josh Griffith story.  If it was in works and written prior then I think that increases the chances she's Rosales related/connected. 

Tbh, I don't think that's too bad a thing. It'd be annoying but it'd surely get her far more airtime than anything else...even being blood Newman. 

I can also see having an afro Latina being the shows obtuse way of showing fans that the latinos aren't replacing black characters. Rosales aren't replacing Winters. 

• Members

I wonder what's exactly going on here in this video that Loren posted from the Y&R set. She was joking in the description so maybe she's just playing around. Though, I do also wonder if she might be filming some upcoming scenes in Sharon's home for some reason.

Archived