Y&R: March Spoilers

xtr

• Members

Tommorrow show is when Devon will discover Ana has been lying about her debt. According to soaps.com day ahead recap Devon will run a credit check on her and discover she has a clean credit record. He will do this after she asks to be paid for some new songs she wrote. Ana will pressure Devon to listen to the songs and then asked to be paid that day for them. 

He will confront her after he runs the credit check. He will ask if she's into drugs or gambling. She will storm off and leave.

I think that Ana be trying to help someone out financially.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

According to soaps.com on tomorrow's show Nikki, Victoria and Sharon will be found guilty of all charges. Their family and friends will speak on behalf of them and ask for leniency. The judge will sentence Sharon to 3 years in prison, Victoria to 10 years and Nikki to 30 years.

• Members

Someone had gotten one of the soap mags early and posted a pic of Devon and Elena on another site. It looks like they will be in each other's orbits. Elena has a serious look on her face in the pic. It looks like they are outside of an apartment. Maybe Ana's secret leads Devon's to Elena's door. I still believe Ana's secret could involve Elena in some way.

• Members

LOL, no that would not be a good idea.  It seems that Devon and Anna are very isolated from the rest of the canvas.  That is why a lot of people seem to find their storyline boring.  I really do not care for all of the black or biracial characters being shoved into the same storyline and isolated.  It is somewhat diverse but not equality in writing.  From what I can see she will pretty much in the same conversations repeatedly with the same 2-3 people.  That does sound boring.

Also I never liked Devon as a romantic partner.  He is boring and lacks any sexy energy, imo of course.

I read a lot of complaints about Devon and Anna.  Elena/Brytni does not stand a chance. The way that this show writes for AA characters should not be applauded.   

• Members

Devon and Ana have been mostly isolated these past few weeks. Though, I think that could easily  fixable if they had Ana interact with the 20 something group(Summer/Kyle/Lola/Mariah/Tessa and bring Fen back).

I have seen the boring comments and some people even being resentful towards Devon because they feel he is holding Ana back a character. I thought they had a nice thing developing with Ana/Fen but they made a mistake sending him away. And by having Devon and Ana mostly only interact with each other. It's like the show hasn't been valuing either one of them as love interests, so that is why they are forced to basically only interact with each other. Maybe that will change with the arrival of Elena and later Jeff. 

I do enjoy their sibling relationship , but Ana/Devon both also need to interact with other people and need their own love interests. I am interested in seeing what happens with Elena/Devon and seeing if that may be connected to Ana's secret. I hope it's interesting. 

Also, here is the picture of Elena/Devon:

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Sarpy has never shown much range in her years at GH.  I feel that Loren Lott is definitely a bright spot on the canvas. I also think that hers is one of the only characters brought on in recent months that has had a good introduction. She has slowly been developed as Devon's long unseen sister, and is now at the point where she can join the canvas. The Rosales family was rushed and thrust into every story, while Kerry was immediately saddled in a relationship with Jack. We never had the chance to get to know any of them as individuals.  We got that with Ana through Devon. Devon shouldn't be in any insta-relationships right now, as he is still written as mourning Hillary. With balance, all of these characters have a place in the canvas, but Mal didn't bother with balance. 

Devon and Abby have potential, and I'm glad he's down for finding a new chef. Lola won't be available for heavy duty work for a couple of months after a transplant anyway.

I haven't seen a lot of negativity about Devon or Ana, but I have seen plenty of negative comments about Sarpy the last few years.

• Members

I don't have a problem with them letting Devon grieve more, and taking his time before he gets into another relationship. Though, he is going to have to move on eventually. (And I have always liked the idea of Devon/Abby.) But I do think that him and Ana should interact with more people. Right now they are really mostly interacting with each other. And hardly anyone else. At least when Fen was around Ana had someone else to interact with and it (briefly) led to her interacting with the other 20 somethings on the show. 

And I've seen some comments from viewers various places saying they are irritated by how isolated Ana/Devon seem.

• Members

Folks seem to like Ana and Devon's relationship. I've seen mostly positive talk. Two complaints I have seen are

A) Bryton and Loren have too much chemistry to be siblings so it's inappropriate

B )Ana's lying is unnecessary under circumstances. 

Also, some folks seem to resent that they spend so much time together. For whatever reason, 2 black folks having alot of scenes is a problem. Yet, no one sees this when two white people are isolated time each other. 

Ana and, probably, Elena only exist to provide story for Devon. Weird to me that folks resent when they provide the purpose they were cast to provide. 

I agree, the way they write for black folks shouldn't be applauded. But I don't get why black characters have to be denigrated for being mistreated. 

• Members

I haven't seen many negative comments either. They seemed liked for the most part. 

Also think Mal did Ana an unintentional favor by having Devon introduce her. She hasn't suffered at all from the slow introduction. That resentment hasn't set in like with rosales 

• Members

Why must a characters simply be used as a plot point for another character?  That is a huge problem.  Anna and Elena should have their own purpose, not just to be a pawn for another character.  That role should go to short term non contracted characters.

• Members

Since I've been watching soaps, that's how unconnected new characters have been introduced. They come on in story with connected characters we know then once their initial arc is over they are spun off into new story. And that's only if the character resonated with the audience to begin with. But they are generally cast with story in mind. They serve a purpose. If it's not Devon then they'd be in story with someone else we already know. At least, they should be. But then we do have Mia running around town so...

Archived