Y&R: March Spoilers

xtr

• Members

I know these women were on contract. My point was who had their contract renewed after the initial contract ran out that wasn't core or connected to a core family, which excludes TLW,VR, CK, and V Redd. Alex, Stephanie, Callie came and went within the first contract run. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here are some spoilers from the day ahead recaps and also of some previews that were shown for next week:

Apparently, Arturo actually cheated on Abby with Mia the night of the snowstorm. Daily recaps say there will be a flashback shown of them having slept together that night. Mia will tell Arturo that if he doesn't get Rey to take her back, she will tell Abby he cheated on her.

Arturo is a big hypocrite. He was all in Kyle's face accusing him of "cheating" on Lola by kissing Summer. Even though Kyle had not cheated and they were broken u when that happened. Yet he actually cheated on Abby with Mia again and also betrayed Rey again. I wonder if this is something that Josh decided to do. If so, I wonder why they didn't really make Mia pregnant and use this to help create a WTD storyline. 

Also, Kyle will promise Summer he will be there for her during the surgery. (though he will try and sneak out of the room, when he wakes up after making love to her. Summer will say she thinks that their marriage is real and is optimistic about their future. Summer will arrive at the hospital disguised and says she just wants to get the surgery over with Lola will continue to ask about Kyle and Arturo will try and change the subject. Billy/Nick will feel Rey in on their theory about JT and he will agree to help him. Phyllis will thank Nick for coming together for Summer's wedding but Nick will still be angry with her. Billy/Nick will arrange to help the women escape from prison with some help of some officers. 

Also, the previews for next week, will show Devon talking to Elena, telling her he thinks Ana gave the money to her. And Nate will tell Billy that Summer's surgery didn't go as well as Lola's. I wonder if Summer's life being in potentially peril, may help Kyle realize he has stronger feelings for her than he has been willing to admit. 

• Members

any decent lawyer could have gotten the women off just using the GCPD/DA conspiracy's with JT to bring down Victor, and JT pushing Victor down the stairs and leaving him for dead. 

embarrassing. 

• Members

Soaps still have the last hired/first fired mentality for non-white/non-Latino characters, who are strictly ornamental. 

I remember when Brittany took on Nick’s custody battle with Victor, and no mention was made of Victor’s various heinous and disqualifying crimes in recent years. This is such a plot-driven show that any narratively inconvenient background details are ignored.

• Members

According to soaps.com Ana-s secret is she has been paying for treatments for her father an ex R&B singer. Jet Slade who is sickly. Ana/Jet will explain to Devon how much they mean to each other. Devon will find out Elena is his nurse and niece. Ana didn't tell Devon because her and her father didn't want him giving her father handouts. Here is a picture of Ana's dad

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Here are some more spoilers from soaps.com day ahead recap for tomorrow:

Abby will ask Kyle if Summer blackmailed him into marriage. Kyle will deny that she blackmailed him and said that him and Lola had too many differences. Arturo will arrive and tell Kyle he would respect him if he married Summer to save Lola. Kyle will deny this and Arturo will snarl and say that Kyle never deserved Lola. Kyle says he will leave as soon as he gets news about Lola. Rey will join them and Nate will tell them things went smoothly.  Kyle will later learn that Lola's transplant surgery went well but that Summer's didn't go as well.

Kerry and Jack will be watching Johnny and Katie. Jack will say he wants to make things as happy for the kids as he can while their mother is away. Kerry will take a phone call from Phyllis and reassure Jack that she is on his side and that business is cutthroat. Jack will be taken aback by her comments but will let things pass and decides to take the kids to the park. 

At Crimson Lights Mariah will tell Tessa that she is interested in doing a segment telling Nikki's/Victoria's and Sharon's stories in order to have a rally for them. Tessa will agree to help her. They will end up telling Jack about their plans after he comes in to get the kids hot chocolate. 

The women will will really question if JT is alive and will worry he could hurt Billy/Nick.  Billy will share that JT shared his song with Katie. Sharon will talk with Rey and he will say he wants to make things right and they look forward to talking again soon. Nick/Billy will have a listening device and they will call Rey and tell him they are taking the women to Dark Horse's wearhouse. Back at the cabin, Nikki wants Sharon/Victoria to enjoy the cabin while they can. At the end of the episode JT will appear out of breath in a cop's uniform looking in the window at them. 

• Members

People who have seen tomorrow's show, (including someone who helps does recap on soapcentral) says that Mal's name is still in the credits. I do believe that Josh is having some influence, and is tweaking things. I think he may have rewritten Mia/Arturo sleeping together the night of the snowstorm. He is also responsible for getting Eileen/Ashley to come back later this month and he is the one who will be finishing up this JT storyline. I wouldn't be surprised if he has his hand in this storyline regarding Ana's dad. I wonder if he changed her secret or altered it in some way. 

There also wasn't any casting news spoiled or hinted at all about her dad being cast. I didn't see any casting calls for a middle age gentleman fitting the description of Ana's father. His appearance was a surprise. I wonder if they decided to bring him on to eventually have him act as a Patriarch of the Hamilton-Winters family, with Neil's character departing. 

• Members

Glad Elena ain't a Rosales relative. 

I definitely think that Ana's secret was changed 

Also, there was a casting call for a Jeff, I think. An AA male in late late 30s early 40s to play a musician for 4 episodes. 

He was cast before KSJs death. 

ETA: writing "KSJs death" felt surreal....and felt painful. 

• Members

I am glad that she is not tied up with the Rosales either. Also, regarding the casting calls, Jeff is supposed to be a sexy, successful, driven black man in his late 20's to early 30s. Brandon is another character that is supposed to be a musician in his mid to late 30s. He is supposed to be handsome and it is mentioned he could be of any ethnicity. He is supposed to be popular on the club circuit. Brandon is supposed to be a recurring character that is on for at least four episodes.

Here is a bit more information about Jet that is mentioned on scenes from tomorrow's show.

Devon mentions that Jet was a very popular R&B singer from 98-2004. Ana decided to look for Jet about a year ago and with Harmony's help found him. Jet had no idea that he had a daughter, he mentioned Harmony never said anything to him. Him and Ana are happy to have found each other and have gotten very close. Devon wants to know why Ana kept Jet a secret from him. Ana says she doesn't want to get into why she didn't tell Devon about Jet in the motel room.

Jet says he doesn't want to cause any trouble between Ana/Devon. Devon mentions how relationships can be complex, and Ana says Jet hasn't asked her for anything. She then tells Devon she didn't tell him about her father, because they didn't want handouts from Devon. She gets a bit of an attitude towards Devon and Devon asks why they are resentful towards him wanting to help them. Jet then tells Devon/Ana to stop and ends up seeming a bit upset and weary. Elena then asks Devon/Ana to leave so Jet can rest. 

• Members

I distinctly remember an older AA male cause I was wondering his purpose. But maybe I'm confusing it with Brandon. Did his casting list 4 episodes? 

I've already seen the scenes with Devon, Ana, Elena, and Jet. 

And I can honestly say, Ana is sickening. Constantly lying to Devon but treating him like sh!t for not believing it and getting to the truth. She's becoming quite unlikable. She had no reason to lie to Devon about her father and money. None. She's living scot free and got an job from nepotism but hollering about a hand out. She's as stupid as Lola 

• Members

From what I've seen there wasn't any casting call for an older black male. Brandon was the one who was listed as being casted as a recurring musician character for four episodes. He is described as having a rock and roll aura and having a killer smile.  Brandon is supposed to be in his mid to late 30's. Jeff is supposed to be a sexy black driven male in his late 20s to early 30s. Jeff was the one that people thought was either replacing Nate or maybe even a recast Nate. I believe Brandon, Jeff, and Jet are all three different characters. I wonder if the addition of Jet was added in there after Kristoff passed away.

I wonder if there is more to this story. It seems like Devon thinks there is. I don't understand Ana's attitude towards Devon and it doesn't make sense that she would keep this from Devon. He would help her and her father. They are family. This secret doesn't justify her sneaking around in the manner she was. I do believe her secret was changed and I originally think it did involve someone else in the music industry (like maybe the guy she claimed sold her music).

On the bright side, Elena is very cute. I could see something eventually developing between her and Devon. Or maybe Nate if he stays around.

• Members

Elena was cast 3 or 4 days after KSJs death and these scenes were filmed a few days later. Its too soon to be related to his death. These scenes we're written at least 2 months ahead of time. 

But I agree that the story was changed. 

Also heard that Elena was getting a brother. So I'm assuming that he's the Jeff character. 

My burning question is how is Jet Elena's uncle and is it in a way that makes her related to Ana? Or will we find out that Jet isn't her father so no blood relation. I ask cause if the brother  isn't too give Ana a romance, what's his point? 

I'm fairly certain than Elena is going to be paired with Devon. The show isn't subtle. He's the first scene she had. And the last. Lol

Archived