Y&R: March Spoilers

xtr

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tommorow's show Devon will ask Jett/Elena to move in with him. Jett will say he's not looking for handouts but Devon will tell him he's family and wants to help. Jett/Devon will accept his invitation. Devon will also say he wants to help Jett sing again. Ana will be happy they are moving in. Devon will also learn from Elena that she didn't finish her residency.

Also Sharon will resign from GCPD when she learns Rey was fired.Lola will visit Summer and promise to stay away from Kyle. Kyle will take Summer home and reveal she was Summer's donor. Jack el talk with Summer and hear her take on things.

She will insist she and Kyle are in love. Kyle will say he doesn't want to hurt Summer and Jack will them not to hurt her. And Abby will be bitter about Arturo and announce they are no longer together. Also, Lola will leave the hospital and move in with Rey.

• Members

So that's probably why I've only watched a handful of episodes since they killed off Hilary?  I admit that I still do read spoilers, on occasion--how else am I going to propose story ideas on this board?

Please register in order to view this content

But yeah, the times I've watched those episodes online, I found it a pretty rough go to get through.

• Members

Much, much more. Why folks don't regularly acknowledge that is beyond me. Bryton and Mishael were often in the top 10 in episode counts monthly. Only time after their story heated up that they lacked airtime was when Pratt decided Mishael's pregnancy meant all the black folks would be sidelined with her. #BlackBudget. 

• Members

I knew which way the wind blew when they show steadily refused to allow Devon to go by Winters. 

Wonder if a recast Moses will be a Dupree if he returns? I'm betting money he will. 

The show clearly wants that name gone. And call me crazy, I think it's more about VR than anything. 

Devon is a Winters despite the name they refused to change. If the show had any compassion for viewers and cared about the history, they'd allow Devon to take the name upon Neil's death as homage to his father. lily needs to use  winters whether she's married or not.  Victoria never changes her name. Lol  Let lilys kids hyphenate their name. But the show would have to care for that. 

You know what, I think I'll write the show and the mags with this as the subject. 

Archived