Y&R: March Spoilers

xtr

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here are upcoming spoilers from SOD:

Victor will protect his family. Kyle will confess to Lola, Paul will take control and Victoria will learn shocking news about JT. Sharon will stand by Rey, Devon will extend an olive branch, Abby will stand her ground and Ashley will shock the Abbotts. Kerry will also hire a new intern named Dominique Carroll and Phyllis will find that concerning. Spoilers from the mag say that the intern holds a secret that could turn Jabot upside down. Billy will also worry about Victoria, Rey will romance Sharon, and Nikki will confide in Paul.

I wonder what shocking news Ashley has for the Abbotts. I wonder what secret the new intern Dominque holds. I wonder if she may be related to somebody. I wonder if Dominque could be a secret Abbott or something. It also sounds like Devon will be extending a branch out to Ana's dad Jett and SOD mentions when Devon met Elena he felt a spark.  And  I think that JT has a health issue. Maybe a tumor. He did pass out after holding his head. 

• Members

If only the "secret that could turn Jabot upside down" were that a Black person was truly responsible for Jabot's initial success in the cosmetics industry.  OTOH, that could make Papa John look like a damn thief.

• Members

Another theory I wonder is possible is if Dominque is or maybe knows someone who is a long lost Abbott. And maybe the secret is there is at least one other Abbott out there who is qualified/eligible to run Jabot.

• Members

That's a story the Rosales would get but NEVER Winters. 

That story would be timely and play into the history of this country and the time in which Jabot was developed. It's not uncommon at all for businesses to do that type of thing regardless of race. 

But again, winters would never get that story. 

• Members

For sure. Hopefully, the twists Josh is writing means we'll be seeing some Rosales exiting. Seriously, I'd hate for Y&R to do something like that to Jabot because it would tarnish John's legacy and on-screen history as an ethical businessperson.

It wouldn't even work if John had a secret adult child out there (think of the Tucker flop) - the last thing Y&R needs is a 40 y.o.+ unknown child getting major screentime.  

• Members

It would tarnish John but it's be so true to life. How many good men followed suit with the societal norms of their day? The things we know now are not what we knew then. But I don't think the audience is smart enough to get that and not be upset and see the show as dogging John. They'd resent it. 

• Members

I said this was going to happen last year, when I saw the storyline was going nowhere.

Please register in order to view this content

Mal underestimated the response to his poorly written plotline.  I bet those surveys convinced somebody that they'd better try to undo some of the damage PDQ.

The worst mistake a writer can make is assuming that an audience lacks intelligence.  Y&R has been doing this for the better part of a decade now and it shows.

Archived