victoria foxton

Days: January 2019 Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

. But in terms of Jennifer Rose Horton, it's like Peter never existed. 

Oh come on now.....you know Melissa Reeves...I mean Jennifer Rose Horton hasn't forgotten Peter or his tool......:)

43 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Oh come on now.....you know Melissa Reeves...I mean Jennifer Rose Horton hasn't forgotten Peter or his tool......:)

Shady AF and so funny.  I haven’t forgotten him and I’ve never seen it. He was so hot.

9 minutes ago, titan1978 said:

Shady AF and so funny.  I haven’t forgotten him and I’ve never seen it. He was so hot.

Who could forget him. I doubt anyone's seen it but MR and a few others....:)

MV5BMTY4NDEzNTc1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDYz

Edited by Soapsuds

15 hours ago, John said:

I know they filmed those scenes last summer but its January in Salem. I dont know many who walk around in only underwear at home during the winter months in the Mid-West

Victor's old. He always has the heat turned way up.

The scene with Ben basically going 'I know I murdered multiple people but how dare you think I'm capable of rape' was completely ridiculous. I'm not sure if we're supposed to think of him as a romantic lead trying to turn a corner or someone still certifiably crazy (what I'm leaning towards)

Frankly, seeing DAYS twist itself into metaphorical knots as try their damnedest to redeem Ben tickles me.

Xander still looks great, especially without a shirt, but does anyone else think he lost a few lbs. that he shouldn’t have lost? 

He he was a little bigger and fuller in his last run, I think.

I'm trying to not get emotionally involved in this whole Jack return (I'm still bitter over what RC did to AJ Quartermaine after such a great start, plus this show's history with refusing to see the value of Matt Ashford and Jack Deveraux), but I can't help it. I'm loving it! 

Lol I just saw the scene of Ben uttering the line “Please tell me you’re not comparing me to a rapist.” He forgot to add he doesn’t rape but he will definitely strangle you and try to set you on fire, oh and kidnap.

They have to give up on this story, it’s really hurting the show for me.

Edited by Antoyne

43 minutes ago, katie_9918 said:

I'm trying to not get emotionally involved in this whole Jack return (I'm still bitter over what RC did to AJ Quartermaine after such a great start, plus this show's history with refusing to see the value of Matt Ashford and Jack Deveraux), but I can't help it. I'm loving it! 

Matt Ashford can still bring it when Jack is written with layers, as he now seems to be again, after a too-long stint as mere comic relief.