victoria foxton

Days: January 2019 Discussion Thread

Frankly, I don't care if it is realistic.  It's also assault; and Leo deserves to be arrested or have the [!@#$%^&*] beat out of him for it.

Edited by Khan

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 6:53 PM, Soapsuds said:

And romantic. I'd take either one and of course IRL Fish is gay....

It was funny and I thought we were leading to Leo locking lips with John

I didn't care though for Leo  calling Brady homophobic considering how supportive he was of Paul.

As fun as Leo is...Ron is stereotyping the gay male. Horny all time.....drinking 24/7 and coming on to ever hot straight guy they see.

FIXED.

20 hours ago, Soaplovers said:

Sadly, it's realistic.. but how ReRon is writing it is making it a joke when it is an actual issue I've witnessed at least when I used to play on the gay sport leagues where the lone straight male player would be lusted after.. with some guys even hitting on him and trying to force themselves on them.  Luckily, they were smart enough to exit after the games and not hang out with the team post-game in Boystown.  He did go to a gathering I had because I was the only one not into him, etc.

So it's realistic.. but since ReRon isn't known for depth.. he shouldn't even be attempting to write it.

+ 1.

I can't begin to tell you how many gay guys flirt or hit on me when I am at work or going about life because I 'look straight.' Then when they find out I'm gay...the interest is gone. *shrugs* 

17 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

+1 on the whole post but especially the highlighted red part.

You and me

Marlo1.jpg

On 2/1/2019 at 1:17 PM, cassadine1991 said:

Didn't something like this happen on Passions with Ethan?

You talking about this with Vincent as the blackmailer and naked roped up Ethan?

Edited by Riverdalefan1

On 2/3/2019 at 3:51 PM, Taoboi said:

I can't begin to tell you how many gay guys flirt or hit on me when I am at work or going about life because I 'look straight.' Then when they find out I'm gay...the interest is gone. *shrugs* 

giphy.gif