Days: January 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Their scenes were pure ff material for me. Both are boring.

Those were good scenes. I think they should've used a knife though instead of the scissors....LOL

And I loved the Will and Diana scenes as well. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I thought Chandler ruined the Diana scenes with his grinning and smirking. He’s a terrible actor.

GR is great as Leo, but I have problems with Leo being cunning and shrewd and ruthless one day, and then scared and confused and stupid the next. Doesn’t work for me.

• Members

Ok as a gay male I hated that with Leo and Brady. If this had been between a man and a woman it could have lead to sexual harrasement/Assualt and it shpuld. This is stuff Rn does that I dont like. He may be gay but Leo is a Preadator. He is not a good guy dont try and sell me that he is

I do enjoy Leo's antics. But i get were your coming from. I like that he embrace his sexuality and has no shame. Leo could easily hookup with a gay dude. After awhile Leo hitting on all the ULTRA straight guys in Salem is going to get tired. Leo isn't a good guy. That's a shady extremely thirsty queen.  He adds a much needed spice to a bland and played out Wilson.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Leo sure is thirsty. I didn't catch the line of the gay face. I'll have to rewatch it. Kudos to Eric for doing those scenes. I am sure Greg had a blast playing Leo. It's the role he wanted to do.

I don't think any writer has written a gay man correctly. I've never met a Will in my life. Do they exist? The closest gay guy that was written somewhat correctly was Reid from ATWT. He didn't take [!@#$%^&*] from anyone. His bf was his job and his best friend was a female. And his heart was hard to crack.

As for Ron....did he do anything like it on OLTL? And I don't think anyone feels like Leo is a good guy.

• Members

Kyle and Fish....liked them as a couple. I remember some saying that Kyle changed and now was being portrayed as a gay romantic guy. I never saw Kyle from the beginning so I had no opinion on it. Their scenes of love making is the best I've seen from a daytime gay couple on tv. It's too bad they were used as an escape goat for OLTL poor ratings at the time.

Archived