Days: January 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I’m getting caught up now and it’s so hard for me to see Kyle Lowder, who by the way looks great to me, playing Rex. He was Brady when I started watching Days and I actually liked the previous Rex so it just feels so odd. Especially with them playing him as Eric’s brother so heavy handedly. By the time Rex was revealed to be a Brady, he barely interacted with the family in that capacity before he left the show.

Really enjoyed the Devereaux family dinner. Billy Flynn and Kate Mansi still have great chemistry.

I really enjoy DA Trask. She’s such an unrepentant bitch, but she’s totally right about Hope and the police force.

Never liked The Gemini Twins. Even by Days standards their origins were too silly. I don't remember original  recipe  Eric Winter/Rex very well.  But this New Rex might as well be a different person. I liked KL as Brady. As Rex his awful. Here's a clip with Rex & Mimi. Makes me sad seeing the beautiful Tuscany set filled with tons of extra's. If this was modern era Days they would be at an empty HTS.

• Members

I saw him last year in a Hallmark Christmas movie with Jodie Sweeten (a.k.a. "Stephanie Tanner," on "Full House.").  He wasn't bad.  But, then again, the bar's pretty low when it comes to Hallmark movies.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Am I the only one that's disappointed that Xander and Leo didn't do the deed? I'm not surprised by the twist, but I think it would have been interesting to see Xander go that far to get Leo's secrets. Plus...I could totally see Xander going both ways and being nonchalant about the whole thing.

Archived