Days: January 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

Am I reaching by entertaining the idea that an amnesiac who doesn't even know who he is and is running and will probably be elected is a mildly creative gesture at political commentary re: the clown that is 45?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved Maggie's reaction when Sarah told her she slept with Xander. 

Please register in order to view this content

These two diva's are really chewing up the scenery .                                                                       

The mother son dynamics are interesting. If campy and overact. There's no way Diana Colville would've turned into a mama dearest .                                                                                                                                                                          

• Members

Leo and his mom were definitely the highlights on Tuesday. Sure, it was campy as hell, but at least it was entertaining.

I still don't understand how anyone could take Jack running for mayor seriously. They keep bringing up he was an assemblyman or something...but he doesn't remember it! Who would vote for this guy. Also, it's odd that they've never discussed what the hell he's been up to while he's been gone. How has this NOT come up in conversation???

• Members

I wish Jack and Jennifer's son went by another name.  Whenever I see or hear the name "J.J.," I expect him to show up wearing a funny hat and saying "Dy-no-mite!".

("Like sands through the hourglass, so are the 'Good Times of Our Lives'.")

• Members

Eli: Rafe wouldn't appreciate that you had dinner with Ted, blah blah blah.

Yeah, and Hope doesn't appreciate that Rafe is out of the country with his ex-wife. STFU.

Eli: Lani, the last thing you are is boring.

No, she definitely is... lol.

I love Leo's reactions to Mother Kiriakis.

Archived