Major Y&R actress out!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Really sad and spooky seeing that cracked, empty parking lot -- especially considering the mess CBS is in right now.

And sadly I don't think she will be going to DAYS as her contract was with Sony for both shows and they wouldn't agree to what she wanted.

ED is so beautiful and such a natural performer, I've been a fan of her on soaps since way back when, she had at least another decade left in the genre if she so chose. Sadly, Daytime does not realize quite what it has lost with her and Mishael -- the experienced actress, and hope for the future. Foolish, foolish, foolish, Y&R!

• Members

That's what I'm hoping. It's not like ED hasn't been through this drill before. Just like the SSM era that ushered in a dozen new characters, recast Reed and The Worm and Dina - I believe all except Tessa and The Worm are gone* - the same thing is going to happen here. 

* Dina is dead-woman walking thanks to MY's personal crusade, which has made a mockery of those suffering from the disease. He could've had Dina filling the void that JC left behind considering her legit historical and current ties to GC. Such a shame.

Archived