Major Y&R actress out!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because they don't like her maybe?

I just can't believe any performer would be that desperate and thirsty.  The only good acting performance she gave was on Sunset Beach..and only because we were suppose to hate her character LOL

• Members

Since it's SONY, that probably means that a return to DAYS isn't happening either - meaning for 2020, since they just finishing filming through end of year last week! 

The thing about ED is that she'll always be welcomed back. It's too bad it's not PB leaving. Aunt Jack wouldn't be missed at all (at least by me). I'm kind of glad I reverted to recap reading exclusively two months ago. Between MiM and ED, I've lost two of the ones I can watch no matter the story.

• Members

Fantasy casting would be Brenda going on B&B as Kristen Forrester- The supercoupling The Don so desperately needs on that show.   Can you imagine Kristen Vs Brooke Vs Steffy?   Throw in Heather Tom's Katie and you've got 30 minutes there with just those 4 characters, maybe a hint of Colleen Dion's Felicia- nostalgia is IN!

Why recur on Y&R when she can contract work at DAYS, have 6 months off, and land back to back Emmys!?!?

Archived