B&B April 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Taylor being the shooter is

Please register in order to view this content

...another wtf of Bradley Bell.  The whole Liam stuff is just awful as well. I still think Taylor saw Liam shoot Bill and is covering for him. But this hitting myself and not knowing what happened with Liam is just more nonsense to give him more airtime.

• Members

I watched while home yesterday and I think Taylor did do it and this will be another wedge for lame ass Steam. Steffy is talking to Liam as tho she really believes in him when she knows he didn't do the shooting because it was her mother who tried to kill Bill. As Liam continues to be haunted by this, Steffy doesn't tell him the truth. Add in Bill manipulating Steffy with this to get her to marry him. 

• Members

I just think it's funny that B&B bothered to be so "secretive" about Hunter Tylo's return. Who's really clamoring to find out what's going to happen next? Would knowing of her impending return beforehand spoil the Taylor-Shot-Bill reveal?  C'mon, this ain't 2002 (Sheila) or even 2005 (Taylor). There's only like 8,000 people in the target demographic who watch; the rest are the 55+ age range who watch out of loyalty and habit. 

• Members

They brought her back only to make her the shooter. It is all shock value a la Sheila early this year. Taylor never showed up for the Steffy's wedding or seemed to care about anything else in her life and all of sudden she pops up and is so mad at Bill that she shoots him....yeah right...not buying the kool aid.

• Members

It totally makes sense and is a good plot, but because Liam eats up way too much airtime, I can't imagine many will care.  Liam believes he tried to kill his father, and instead of being honest, Steffy tries to sell the "I believe in you" bill of goods.  She's protecting her mother at the expense of Liam's peace of mind.  This will continue to haunt Liam and when the truth comes out, that wishy washy jackass will go sniffing behind Hope.  

• Members

The hook to keep Stuffy in $B's orbit. Tell me you can't visualize this scene: Stuffy is upset, probably about the baby/her mother and keeping the truth from Lame, $B will hug her, Lame will start to walk-in, see it (unnoticed) and hightail it to Dope.

Archived