B&B April 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tylo came back at least 3-4 times I thought after TK started as Ridge, and she never crossed paths with him.....

It's kind of stupid they just let PF go right when she came back too.....poor planning as usual on Brad's part...

• Members

Why does Taylor have a cane? Did Hunter injure herself in real life? Or is this for story purposes and they are going to say she hit her head when she fell, thus explaining her being crazy?

Hope is still in love with Liam even though they havnet been together in years? Um, okay? This new girl looks more like Donna

Is IR still on the show? What have they done with Thorne since Brooke married Ridge?

Whats going on with Quinn and Sheila these days? Are Wyatt and Katie still a thing?

• Members

I'm not much of a fan of the actress that plays Hope.  She makes these "stuck up bitch faces," which works against the writing of the character as Saint Hope.  Doesn't help that Hope's a complete hypocrite, too.

Thorne makes rare appearances as either sudden supportive brother to Ridge or making googly eyes at Katie. 

After Bill threatened to disown Wyatt and take away custody of Will from Katie after their announcement of their engagement, Wyatt and Katie decided to continue their relationship in secret or some stupid backward ish like that.

Sheila pops up like once a month as nothing more than the resident nib-nose at that restaurant she works at, eavesdropping on people's conversations for no apparent reason.

Quinn hasn't been on much.  She was briefly a  "suspect of the day" in the Bill shooting.  She and Ridge both defended each other to others when they were respectively considered suspects, so the show may be hinting at them going back to that well.

It's really become the Steffy/Liam/Hope show.

• Members

Talk about character assassination - Taylor who was portrayed (mostly) as level-headed (except when it came to Widge) goes off the deep-end because of a consensual one-nighter? C'mon.

HT's best acting comes when she plays it cool - based on what everyone has said (and the clip I saw), the scenes she was given were exactly the opposite of her skill set. I'm glad I was too busy to stream the episodes as I intended.

It's odd Brad keeps horrific actors and characters (SPam, Barney Fife, etc.) and completely wastes good ones that are actually interesting (Deacon, SheDevil, Taylor) for these one-off "shockers."  

• Members

It's really tragic some folks waited more than a decade for Kimberlin Brown to return, yet all we got was a silly story about a portrait, a silly caper involving Charlie and Pam, and now when we see Sheila she is a busybody waitress acting like she's the new Lisa from ATWT at a restaurant which the Forresters keep eating at. 

Thorne was recast for no reason. We're at the point now that Brad uses Rademarcher even less than Winsor Harmon. 

• Members

Thanks @crc

So Bill got shot bc he left his gun out and Taylor picked it up. Why the hell would he leave it out again unlocked? Why does Bill even still have the gun? Shouldn't that have been confiscated by the police and held as evidence considering the case is still open?

• Members

LOL!  Right!  Officer Sanchez even used the gun to "re-enact" the shooting. He must have decided to leave the gun after realizing he had tainted evidence.  Ugh.

Another plot screw-up:  If Steffy had some app that alerted her whenever Taylor was in town, why didn't it let her know Taylor was in L.A. the night of Bill's shooting?

• Members

Speaking of Sanchez, will he be sticking around? Even with the prepubescent voice, he's kinda cute. BTW, what the hell happened to the Justin angle of the story?! Or Jarrett? I guess I set myself waiting for this story to have some fun, interesting twists. Like Justin taking over the company and locking Wyatt and Liam out.

• Members

I was really looking forward to a Justin vs. Wyatt/Liam story.  But I should have known they weren't going to give Justin story.

They also dropped the Pam angle, among others.   There were all these potential suspects before Bill was shot, but they never played half of those angles afterwards.  I think Rick and Eric were even made to look like they could have done it.  I'm saying that many of these were plausible, but why even tease the possibility if there wasn't going to be any follow through?

I thought that Don Diamont was going to be off the show for a while for some dancing competition?  Did he lose early on or something, because he's been on practically every day.  Could that have been why they rushed this story?  Not that the show wasn't going to rush this story anyway.

LOL!  I was half expecting her to get on her knees, and maybe even throw herself on him at some point.

Archived