Faulkner

B&B April 2018 Discussion Thread

I guess the show’s so dreadful these days that we have no discussion thread 12 days into the month, but she’s back?

huntertylo_jorda_13337361_maxcbbj_2.jpg

Edited by Faulkner

Damn it! I haven't watched in a couple of months. I shouldn't let them pull me back in in with this, but I'm going to have to check it out.

Lol to this thread! I have CBS AllAccess so I guess I’ll tune back in for this even though we know it’ll be a disaster like Sheila’s return. 

^ That's what makes me mad. I haven't watched in months. Just the other day I was thinking, well, I guess I quit B&B without ever making the conscious choice. Then Taylor comes back and I know it won't be that good, but it sucks me back in again. UGH!

Edited by Juliajms

I should have known Hunter was the surprise. She just resurfaced on social media. It looks like she might have been in an emotionally abusive relationship, IRL.  I didn't dig enough to get the details.

Figures the first episode I’ve seen in weeks was Wed and the horrific scene-chewing SC. Those scenes with DD were beyond bad. 

HT is worth checking out. Knowing B&B, we can surmise why she’s returned - and she’s probably been brainwashing Lame. 

Got to give the show credit, they someone manage to keep these surprise returns under wraps.  I was pleasantly surprised to see Taylor today.  On a superficial note, this was probably the best looking I've seen Hunter Tylo since she had all those plastic surgeries.  And she's really working the blonde hair.

So glad HT/Taylor is back, we'll see for how long!  Yep, another well-kept secret, just like KB/Sheila...that is hard to do these days, somehow BBell is able to do it.

The April discussion thread just started today...LOL.

So. I watched. God. Awful.

I laughed so hard as Liam was rambling on about falling in the bushes and having a concussion. It all sounded so [!@#$%^&*] ludicrous.

Then you had bleached Taylor whimpering and shouting at Bill and she's barely able to move her face. It was just so terrible. But Hunter did look good overall. Did I miss why she's using a cane?

But it is nice Hunter is back. Kudos to them for the surprise. How long is it for? I wouldn't get too attached, lol. She'll be appearing once a month soon enough.

Edited by KMan101

5 hours ago, Faulkner said:

They are good at keeping these returns under wraps. But why was Taylor walking with the cane?

WOW.

Well, @Cheap21 be bringing the gifs? Hmmm

I read HTylo had a serious injury while doing the "Queens of Soaps" show and she has been recovering for the last 18 months. Her hip was shattered.

1 minute ago, Taoboi said:

WOW.

Well, @Cheap21 be bringing the gifs? Hmmm

Right...where is Cheap LOL.

Edited by clubkidjeff

5 minutes ago, clubkidjeff said:

I read HTylo had a serious injury while doing the "Queens of Soaps" show and she has been recovering for the last 18 months. Her hip was shattered.

Right...where is Cheap LOL.

That's sad. I hope she gets better.

Same. lol.