Y&R March 2018 Discussion

• Members

That's just a viewer's observation. Apologies if I came across as attributing it to an article or an interview.

And for what it's worth, I thought AH worked strongest with Sean Carrigan during the Billy re-cast era, better than anyone since Billy Miller. 

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The character had potential, but the writing for him was terrible - especially the Max storyline. He did have chemistry with both AH/ED. I was just thinking the other day that bringing him back for Ashley or Victoria wouldn't be a bad thing, but that ship has sailed. 

• Members

Watching last Friday...

And I have to say that this might be a first for me because everyone else say it so much better than me in here. I cannot believe they threw Hilary under the bus like that. I liked that she had ambitions. I understood where she came from. She has been struggling under MY and I think we know that I do not like her being verbally attacked so I can't believe she has (at this point) lost the show she struggled so hard to raise her profile under SS.

Nick moving in with Sharon. Uh oh...

Please register in order to view this content

I am actually liking the Victoria/JT drama right now. Just in time for...SPOILERS. lol!!!

THIS.

ETA: Uh...the last episode I saw was the 'Chelesa knocked Sharon out' episode. Don't tell me she left her child there?

• Members

Yep. I've been rooting for an 'Empire' type of switch with the fake ALS. MY is way off here because Dina/MA can be the appropriate successor to Kay/JC. Dina has so many ties to the current canvas, it's a waste. And since John isn't around to center the Abbotts, Dina does that. 

• Members

ON LAST TUESDAY...

I have to say that this week has flow.

And it was awesome to see Sharon v Nikki again. I am loving everything about everyone reacting to something as simple as Nick moving in with Sharon.

Shocking me I am enjoying Victoria and JT. I didn't like his CEO comment though. And this Frame Ashley story has been good. 

Hevon...I knew this beat would come up. Guessed it good. I'm down if he does it and they fall back in love. 

ETA: Just saw the PREVIOUSLY ON...Lily stopped working again? Or was that a change her mind then. Love or hate her, I liked that under SS, Lily got a life. 

Archived