Y&R March 2018 Discussion

• Members

Well, KSJ/Neil is back. Just pointing that out. 

Hevon needs a reunion and a rest from having their romance front burner. Hilary needs a rest as a character from driving story  JMO.

Fostering troubled Shauna is the perfect story for them. Now if only Mal could write it where it all doesn't begin and end in a month. 

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cane really is the worst written character on Soaps.

The bipolar nature of Hevon’s relationship isn’t working for me. 

Abby’s defense of her mother has been awesome. 

I’m so annoyed that they showed how charming Victor can be.

• Members

I def agree with him on those others he listed, I guess because I’ve been binge watching the show today it just struck me how incredible Eileen is. The range of emotions she’s been playing in the two very different stories with Newman and Dina. It’s just been a real joy to watch her do her thing. 

• Members

March Madness break is over, now we have the 45th anniversary celebrations to look forward to

Please register in order to view this content

On Tuesday, Peter Bergman, Amelia Heinle, Bryton James, Mishael Morgan, Jason Thompson, and Gina Tognoni will be on The Talk. On Wednesday, the Daytime Emmy noms will be announced on The Talk.

On the actual anniversary day next Monday, Daniel Goddard, Mishael Morgan, and Melissa Ordway will be on The Price is Right; and Tracey Bregman, Camryn Grimes, Bryton James, and Christian LeBlanc will be on Wheel of Fortune. I'm not sure if Let's Make a Deal is having a special episode on the anniversary day.

• Members

It was interesting how the episode was juxtaposed with Victor's chess match. Unique.

There were a lot of high points, including seeing the upstairs of the Newman ranch and Billy with Lily at the casting call. Nice to see a variety of cast integration.

Archived