Y&R March 2018 Discussion

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really laughed out loud when Nikki mentioned to Victor that she's never seen J.T. this controlling, Victor said he doesn't see anything wrong with that, and Nikki responded, "Of course you don't." That was a good little bit of character writing.

The story about Dina, John, Katherine, Neil, and JoAnna all together at Walnut Grove did warm my heart.

Sharon was hilarious in her response to Nikki having a boy toy but Case's acting was off when she was being awkward with Nick and trying to set boundaries. It was almost embarrassing.

"You know me. I don't like interfering in people's lives--" SHUT THE FυCK UP LILY GOD I HATE YOU.

The complete lack of background music is so disconcerting.

• Members

Wednesday's episode was jarring. The camerawork in Victoria's house added to that. Well done to both actors. It was not only physical but verbal and mental as well.

One thought though: if Billy saw the documents accusing JT of being an unfit parent, wouldn't he want Johnny and Katie out of there ASAP versus 'I think I should know this.'

• Members

Hmmm. Maybe because I was spoiled ahead of time, the scene lacked, forgive me, impact. The dialogue was spot-on, with JT’s litany of Victoria’s “failures,” but something about the staging and maybe Thad and Amelia’s discomfort with the violence of the scene, made it more awkward to watch than truly unsettling, which it should have been.

• Members

The show was firing on all cylinders today.  Well done.

AH and TL were really good and the camera work was spot on.  TL has been excellent since he's come back to the show.  

+1 

+1000 for the bold 

I can't stand that Cane and Lily's BS is swept under the rug as something noble while everything Hilary does (or doesn't do) is THE WORST THING EVER.

Archived