B&B February 2018 Discussion

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This wedding with a billion pink flowers stuffed into the tiny Forrester foyer is, what? Ridge & Brooke's 6th nuptials together? I was lmao at all the people crying, at all the Destiny talk (it was like Bell photocopied a B&B script from 1991), and at Stephanie's portrait hanging over the Forrester 'mansion' like a dark malevolent cloud! 

Please register in order to view this content

Gotta give it to KKL, though, she was acting like it was the first time she and Ridge had gotten hitched and they were looking forward to this life full of hopes and dreams together.

Liam's dank little hotel room, damn. You're rich, boy, you can afford a suite somewhere nicer!

• Members

Dear Liam,

You are a wealthy 20/30 something who just found out your father banged your wife. Why aren't you going from club to club, pounding liquor with Deacon, blowing lines and making very bad decisions?Please grow a pair and act like a real person.

Signed.

Everyone bored with and sick of your responsible behavior.

• Members

It's why I like her too. There is no cynicism in her acting. Brooke has been written in the most awful and misogynistic situations over the years, but KKL has held onto Brooke' s idealistic belief that she is destined for the world's greatest love as a constant in her performance  This has powered Brooke for decades, kept her going through serious downs. There is a reason she invented and named that formula BeLieF. Brooke believes in herself, and believes in romance.

• Members

When I did watch Bold KKL was one of my favorites along with Hunter Tylo. Say what you will about them as actresses, but neither of them phoned it in despite their ridiculous stories. I’d probably start watching again if Brad brought Taylor back again.

• Members

To be honest KKL comes across as a very positive, smiling, optimist person in interviews and public appearances. Back when Brooke was a slutty b*tch I totally bought she was a slutty b*tch and I couldn't picture her any differently. I don't know in which case KKL is acting, but either way, I'm buying it. I'm not saying she's Meryl Streep - she has her limits like every actor but she is good.

• Members

Preach! I've been saying this for years - you have a group of young, wealthy, attractive and privileged characters who work for design houses and publishers and all they want to do is get married and have kids before 25/30?

I wish Brad would at least try this with a couple of characters - The Vine, Wigole and Count WyNot - even $B! The local remotes could be fantastic and the storylines interesting - one-night stands, drugs, blowing off work (and not because they're sitting around moping), etc. I really don't get it. Honestly, my social life is more interesting than those characters and I've got a few years on them. 

• Members

Actually KKL did a really good sell for Brooke & Ridge's umpteenth wedding and looked fabulous! The whole affair and ordeal was ridiculous though; Steffy whining about having to sit alone like she was going to be sitting all alone by herself in some big church pew or something lol. 

Liam's dank grey motel room with BroBoy showing up lol. Even Sheila had a more luxurious hotel suite!    

It's would be fun and a thousand times more realistic to see and would definitely keep the scandal tensions high for the Forrester and Spencer clans. However in Brad's world all everyone seems to do is want to get married, have a family, then act extremely pretentious about it, and then have a torrid affair with your spouse's closest relative. A torrid affair meaning a single causal kiss. Beg for mercy but now you have feelings for said spouse's relative. Annulment, never divorce, papers are immediately drawn up. Wash, rinse, repeat. 

• Members

I didn't watch any of the wedding scenes....when Katie Cryer started talking about how happy she was for Brooke and how much she loved her and the destiny garbage I was like....yeah, that's why you faked a pass out the last time???  And turned the channel.  I don't care to see another Brooke/Ridge pairing just for it to end again by next year or by the end of this one. 

Archived