B&B February 2018 Discussion

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You forgot Steffy “shoots” Sheila and I guess the Police and flea bag hotel don’t notice a bullet in the wall.  Sad the Olympics are over...I was watching that instead.  Yep, even though during the day it was curling, biathlon or cross country skiing it was better than this.  

• Members

ROTF!  Can you imagine Bill wailing about WhyUGHt and Katie being inappropriate?  That will be fun for 2 reasons.  The first being...DD not having the skills to sell this, especially when, 2...Bill stepped out on his wife twice with her sister AND slept with his son's wife just recently.  I mean, this is going to be hilarious and must see!  

• Members

I know right?  What leverage does he have to complain?  He's slept his way through families multiple times.  Remember when he had his workout room off the office turned into the "secret love room" to meet Brooke behind Katie's back?  When he was professing his monogomy and loyalty to his wife (Katie)???  What does his opinion even matter now - what could have been something decent as a reveal is now just ZZZZZZZ.  Bill will bellow...but for what? 

• Members

I was thinking the same thing.  He can sleep with Katie's sister while they were married, and sleep with his son's wife, and he goes and call Katie and Wyatt relationship sick.  Good Lawd! 

So I guess with have two more folks that'll have reason to shoot Bill.  The way he reacted, my guess is he'll threaten to take away Wyatt's job and custody of Will from Katie or something.

The way Bill has gone from town pariah to being remorseful and now back to the devil incarnate is giving me whiplash.  And this story is just a ridiculous, plot driven mess.  I can only hope that it won't be boring.  That's how low my expectations for this show is nowadays.  And then in two or three weeks from now, they'll be on to the next story.

• Members

I thought KB was erased from the show? She never made opening credits during her time. I suppose they could bring Deacon and Shelia back so that none of the 'important' actors/characters would be at risk.

The irony being that SK/KB would be two of the best in a shockingly weak cast - save JY, RS and KKL. HT would be there, but H8ie is such a maligned character and so would PD, but Bell blew his chance by not casting her as Sally1. 

• Members

If Sheila is involved, I think it's the first time she interacts with Bill. 'Cause, you know... he used to be Brad to her.

I wonder if this time Brad Bell has asked some experienced writer for help penning this apparent whodunnit. Because he's never had any remote clue on how to write either for Detective Donut, or for any lawyer on the show... Even the Stephanie whodunit was a fiasco. Judging from how the story is kicking-off, no, he hasn't asked anyone for help lol.

• Members

I wish someone would tell Bradley Bell that Daytime Emmys don't mean squat anymore, so he'll finally get rid of Katie Logan. And quit trying to make Wyatt happen. And if you're going to actually use Thorne, just bring Winsor Harmon back and we'll pretend Jax was never there. 

Until then, peace out B&B

Archived