B&B February 2018 Discussion

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If former Big Brother houseguests and Amazing Race winners Cody and Jessica make a cameo appearance on the show and nobody watched to notice, did it really happen?  LOL!

All Dollar Bill needs now is a mustache to twirl.

• Members

I can't at B&B attempting another whodunnit (which won't even result in a death) - at least the Quinn thing was somewhat compelling at times and could've been really good if they expanded it using Quinn's shady past before the Sheila, I mean, Deacon reveal. 

Speaking of which, I'd have $B fake his death if there's an attempt with Sheila assisting him. Seriously, why wouldn't Sheila want to be the Spencer matriarch? At least there'd be some interesting interactions of Sheila was Mrs $B. 

• Members

As @edgeofnik pointed out, it is obvious that they are going for a whodunnit with Bill. 

Please register in order to view this content

I don't mind a whodunnit if the payoff is major, which it won't be. 

If Bill gets a bullet in him down the line, it'll be someone like Sally, Thomas, or even Caroline--someone with no longevity on the canvas and it won't amount to nothing. Hell, they might bust out Sheila and said she did it for some stupid, inexplainable reason. 

• Members

For same reason KKL left a few years ago. DD is doing same thing - it's been all over web- so it's actor-availablity driven. 

I'm watching B&B now during a 'mom' visit - dear lord, JMcC is horrible. If anyone should be off the show, it's Bad Santa. 

KB looks great. I still think a ShEvil/$B pairing would be quite interesting. 

The use of 'kill Bill' in every sequence by every character is very 1980s - it's laughable. 

• Members

It is just so obvious where they are headed.   Who shot Bill?   

So ... wouldn't it be something if/when Bill is in his coma we find out that his annulment to Brooke was invalid? She'd still LEGALLY be Mrs. Bill Spencer and Brooke could take over running the Spencer empire, her marriage to Ridge would be null (yea!) and we MIGHT get to see kickass red-suited business woman Brooke once again!   

Oh, wait... BBell is writing this. *sigh*  Never mind.  Won't ever happen.  

• Members

LOOOOL

Honestly, and this will likely never happen, they should just use the damn flashbacks whether it's the same actor or not. Most of the audience will get it. I think I heard one of the Oz soaps (Home & Away?) or NZ has done this.

• Members

Yeah it seems like such a waste. Slight tangent: I’ve never understood why, say, Y&R wouldn’t show a Terry Lester flashback for Jack (unless it’s to avoid an unfavorable comparison for Peter Bergman). Enough time has elapsed, and these shows often create fake flashbacks with young actors anyway.

Archived