B&B February 2018 Discussion

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wasn't Thorne involved with Donna as well at one point? I agree it's pathetic, he should have came back married with to a Parsian socialite. Same thing with Hope. 

It's also killing the show alive to do so and ratings have fallen even further this year thanks to these dreadful story decisions. 

• Members

I suspect we’re going to see a lot of bloodletting in the next year. I believe B&B is up for renewal in 2019, and if CBS decides to continue it, the terms will be very unfavorable given the complete collapse of the demos. The show is already cutting back in a lot of ways you can see onscreen, with fewer sets used and actors disappearing.

• Members

So, we have Sally threatening that Bill's days are numbered after he reneged on his promise to Liam to help her rebuild Spectra Fashions.  And we have Ridge continuing to believe that Bill took advantage of Steffy.  And of course, Liam is beyond pissed with Bill for sleeping with Steffy.  Am i wrong to sense a "Who Shot Bill" storyline coming?  And does anyone care? 

• Members

If they do they'll make it Aunt Shirley or that's maybe part of Thomas' limited return.  And hopefully Bill will actually be dead. 

I'm tuned in for 5 minutes for 2 days and the constant conversation was Steffy and Liam....Steffy: "Thank you so much for coming.  I appreciate you being here."  Liam: "Our little baby girl."  Steffy:  "And I'm so grateful that you were here.  I know we can get past this."  Liam:  Staring off into space.  Steffy: "I really do appreciate you coming."  Liam:  "I...I....am glad I was here to see it.  Our baby girl".   Steffy:  "No matter what happens I'm glad you were here".  Steffy: "We can still have a family, the family we always wanted, Liam.  Our baby girlllll."   REPEAT 18,000 TIMES

I wonder if Steffers would feel the same way if after their fight he'd gone off and boned Taylor. 

• Members

And most importantly, all these attempts ever since 2006 get dropped. And dropped. Thorne's current return is soooo unnescessary and slap in the face-ish to Winsor Harmon 'cause they are repeating past stories in rinse and repeat mode - with a different actors so that they cannot even use flashbacks!? 

That said: Thursday was the first decent episode in a long time. Since December probably. Was nice to see Sally and others instead of Liam and Steffy rehashing the same sh*tfest as the sole story.

Archived