DOOL: Day of Days Preview

John

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They just gave away six weeks worth of major plot points in 2 minutes. What a stupid move.  They could have made the commercial shorter and left out some details.  The goal is to get old viewers to tune in. Not give them a synopsis so they don't have to tune in.  LOL. What's wrong with these media people.  

• Members

everything looks like a MESS, but HOLY SHIZZZZ... Louise Sorel/Vivian looks AMAZING. I'm legit shook. 

Please register in order to view this content

lmao, more like 3-4 months. I wish DAYS moved that quickly. Damn. 

Will's a top, tho. That's the only way the Paul/Sonny/Will triangle makes sense... Sonny was a top that became a bottom for Will, and Paul's a bottom, etc. 

this conversation is absurd, tho. 

• Members

I imagine most of that stuff in the promo happens in the next few weeks. Vivian likely returns on New Years Eve.

And the whole point of the promo is to do what it did, garner interest. Yeah they spilled a lot but the Day of Days promo often does. I wish it were done a bit better but oh well.

I mean, the weekly promo gives everything away too. The last promo gave away Paul telling Sonny that Will was alive and it spoiled Sonny seeing Will in the dive bar. I mean, why bother watching the show?

• Members

If the story is riveting then people will tune in no matter what but Will's story hasn't come close to being that. Seeing Will put up bottles and cleaning the bar while a boring drunken Lucas and a dufus Paul see him and say nothing isn't must see tv. Finding Will should have been something big instead it has been a dud.

• Members

Soaps can still churn out some good moments, episodes, etc. but the days of really riveting drama is dead it seems.

Episode guarantees being so low hurts DAYS very much. There's no ability to truly string a solid story together IMO.

Meanwhile you have actors on GH garnering 15-18 episodes a month.

Archived