DOOL: Day of Days Preview

John

• Members

For example, do you think the Jason story on GH would be as impactful if it were on only once or twice a week and the players involved only get 8 episodes a month? Because that's what happens on DAYS. I guess it's still possible to make use of that but I just don't think you can have any momentum in a story if you air it for a day or two, break, then an episode or two ... but then that also requires the minor stories to also be riveting and interesting, and right now they aren't.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do wish they hadn't spoiled Sami/Rafe but at least I can be prepared for that horror. I'd sadly take Sami and Rafe over Rafe and Hope anyday, but it's hard to invest because Sweeney isn't sticking around, and Rafe and Hope, from some behind the scenes things Kristian has posted, are going to end up together again it seems. So what's the point? This needed to break up Rafe and Hope permanently IMO. They just don't work together. The show knows this but yet here we are.

• Members

Had Ben only made Abby's life a living hell and Will defended him and helped him out. I could see something developing but not after Ben strangled Will. We could've had Chad vs Will because of his love for Ben.

I don't get what the writers see in Rafe. He is one boring character.

• Members

I don't get the Rafe/Galen appeal at ALL. I have no idea why or how he's lasted almost 10 years.

On one hand I'm glad Ron didn't come in like past writers and clean house and is attempting to give some of the underused folks some story and energy with the JJ/Theo shooting but someone like Rafe, they should have been cut.

• Members

You must have confused ms with someone who says they're distraught because so much was given away. 

I simply commented it gave too much away so the plots wont be shocking.  The element of surprise is gone.  Now, we have to rely solely on execution. Days gives too much away even in 15 second promos. Will I watch?  Only certain parts because the promo gave so much, I know what I want to skip. 

• Members

On a better show the JJ shoots a hoodie-wearing Theo story would be dynamite in this day and age. On this one with this writing and these actors - ehhhh.

Also, I'll just say it: Sight unseen, Tyler Christopher would still be a better pairing for Kristian Alfonso than Gering, who is awful.

Archived