DOOL: Day of Days Preview

John

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

this can be said about literally everything ever. SOAP is trash tv, and the story wouldn't be any better on Y&R, B&B, or GH just going by their current content. So comments like this are just really shallow, and sort of complaining for the sake of it while nostalgia-seeped longing for days of yore, etc. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

i actually don't care. I know that DAYS is trash - but so are all the other shows. I mean unless you were thinking the writers of The Wire were gonna tackle this story, or something? LOL All the shows are on this level, so your comment is superfluous at best. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Members

Yeah, we can tell.

No, my comment's relevant to how shitty these soaps are in 2017 vs. how good shows - DAYS included - handled social issue stories in the past. Yet for some reason my critiquing DAYS seems to get under your skin. Get over it.

• Members

like i said, nostalgia-seeped nonsense. Get a grip. 

you can go back to thinking you are a "cool kid" on a soap forum and wishing we was back in the days of yore soaps - in 2017.  Mess.

• Members

I'm sorry it's got you pressed that everyone is unimpressed with your favorite show but I ain't the first or the last, so you can break out your aging GIFs with someone more in your range. Find your level and stay there. Or better yet, stop breathlessly stanning for what you admit is trash. Half your posts are sweating it to cover for Ken Corday.

• Members

where? You are so deep in your feelings over PRESENT DAY SOAPS you literally can't see straight. 

meanwhile, you STAY glued to the TV watching a show you hate. I am HOLLERING. 

• Members

Haven't watched more than 20 minutes in two years, actually. Because it's not good, babe. And your post history ranting about how people dare to criticize Your Story speaks for itself.

Yeah, that's why I'm using caps lock. Bye!

Archived