Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

cct

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

To be honest, this ET article featuring Jane Fonda's remarks on Moonves aren't all that insightful but it's interesting because I remember reading (and posting) that Fonda's best selling workout videos were produced by Lorimar, the company that Moonves was CEO at before ascending the ranks at Warner Brothers (which incorporated Lorimar) and then CBS.

Then again, it seems as though Fonda might have had little to no direct encounters with the man.

Jane Fonda on Leslie Moonves’ Ouster: ‘This Is Only the Beginning’

• Members

I don't say good.  I say DAMN good.

Please register in order to view this content

"The Talk" doesn't need that woman anyway.  In all the years that that show has been on the air, I've never heard or read anyone say they tune in specifically to watch her.  TT (and BB) could continue on w/o her and hardly anyone (not even the "fans" who called her "Chenbot," which CBS and Chen herself idiotically took to mean as a term of endearment) would gaf.

I know we're talking about a woman here, but...bye, trash.

• Members

TVLine is just reporting what everyone in this thread already surmised based on everything that’s happening. The other co-hosts are operating as if Chen is already gone, and I think they’re even doing a contest where fans get to guest co-host, which is a funny coincidence.

Ah it’s this:

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

A lot of journos ignored Moses Farrow's very even-handed and rational piece. I expect they'll ignore hers.

I don't think what happened with Woody Allen was aboveboard; he is clearly no saint. But the problems in that family went deeper than just him, and I think all the children, including Ronan, Dylan and Moses, have been caught in the middle of it.

That being said, the piece itself is uh, yeah.... allowing Woody and Woody's friend the writer into the piece was not a good look.

Edited by Vee