DAYS: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh, it really did start with the switch to Quan and Higley. She wasn't like that before. She instantly overnight cared more about herself and her music and finding fame on social media and it was when Orpheus arrived and kidnapped her, it was to fit their plot. I'd say it was a bit of both but let's not pretend she's not being written this way to make Ciara look like the better option to Theo. I don't fall for the writing tricks.

Yep! +1

Some may not have liked her before but the personality switched with the writers. I know I blame Higley for everything under the sun sometimes for no reason but it was an absolute clear shift in writing for her. She wasn't given as much before the writers switched. But the sad fact is she's probably being written more like how teens are these days

Please register in order to view this content

(and before I'm lectured, no not all teens are like that!)

• Members

we really dont. The Dimeras have been on life support for quite some time and with Stefano gone, are effectively dead. Chad is a poor substitute to carry on the family legacy, Andre is a retcon mess and we dont need new characters to try and fill some void. The Dimeras are a relic of an era long gone. Time to move on

Shane came to town to convince everyone that Stefano is alive with no proof.

Image result for boy bye gif

• Members

I have to give Quigley writing team the benefit of the doubt with the Stefano plot.  It seems to me that NBC had control of the stories through Griffith and that's why Higley left after six months and didn't return until Griffith was gone.  Griffith and Corday probably wrote the stupid Stefano murder, and I have to say if Quigley can undo the damage in some way, I'll accept it.  Under Griffith, everyone was a murder including Joey.  He was just the worst.  I'm enjoying more of the show.  It's campy and melodramatic and the writing, sets, lighting and costumes have all improved and except for Ciara, Joey and Theo, most of the acting is stellar.  

But someone tell me:  does Zucker snort some hot pepper or something in order to cry and sniffle cause her nose was so red. LOL

Archived