DAYS: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anne! I thought that angle with Lucas was dropped. Anytime we see her is a good day. Her dream job has always been to work at the Spectator. Since when? How contrived. Of course Jennifer owns it. I cant see Anne EVER working under Jen. And when did she lose her job at the hospital anyway?

• Members

She quit the hospital to work with Theresa, Kate and Nicole. When that ended I forget what she did afterwards, if it was ever said. We haven't seen her but once or twice.

I'm glad she's on, makes the episode even better then! Yay, I love an Anne day. I'm glad they seem to be attempting to develop her a bit more. How fun if she works under Jennifer again, but I'm kinda wondering where the desire came from as well.

• Members

I really hope A. is the one out. Shame too. Like VI he's been wasted. That pube beard doesn't help though. LOL. I mean it seems like the stupid microchip story is already coming to an end with Kate finding out Eduardo's involvement. I think Lauren Koslow has much more chemistry with Thaao.

I loved Dario telling Gabi what's up. LOL. She's coming off so awful.

Loved Kate and Adrienne. I also liked Justin and Lucas. Love all of them

Please register in order to view this content

wish they would get more screentime. Anne had too little but she implied that marketing was her dream job and the one for the Spectator fit that bill, not that she necessarily was dreaming of working at the Spectator, at least that's how I took it. I'm ready for Anne and Lucas to get more airtime together. They're fun. I'm curious if this really goes anywhere and we see Anne and Jennifer working together.

• Members

Oh Chad, shut up. I'm tired of his whining. I should be feeling sympathy for this man but I just don't. He comes off angry that he can't be with Gabi.

And JJ sitting around moping about Gabi. Lord get over this bitch. She treats you like crap!

Despite the distracting pube beard, Arianna and Eduardo spending New Years together in the square is cute.

I liked JJ and Sonny's scenes. JJ has more chemistry with Sonny than Gabi and Lani. I liked Paul and Derrick scenes their chemistry came across. Lani is even more basic than Gabi. Next to Lani Gabi comes off as a fully realized character. Eduardo taking to Ari about her Mexican heritage was nice. But the young child has no idea what her grandfather is taking about. JJ badly needs to get out of Gabi's orbit. But putting him in Lani's orbit isn't any better. The actor that plays Derrick has improved he was great on today's show. Sonny and Paul's New Years kiss was way too short. They had to cut to Gabi finding out that JJ had sex with Lani

Please register in order to view this content

I hope we see more of Derrick.

Archived