B&B: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The writers paint Stephanie as if she was some magnanimous paragon of wisdom, virtue and strength as opposed to the manipulative bitter woman who committed many heinous acts. It's laughable. And crazy Pam passing judgment. Didn't she put Eric in a coma or something? 

• Members

When Steffy said that all the male members of her family would have to die before she got control, that was so true and speaks volumes about the blatant sexism that exists. I liked that it was called out with that line

Liam needs to STFU. He is in the right but makes it so hard to actually want to root for him. I thought Eric was going to have a mild heart attack in that scene which would have caused conflict with Steffy and pushed her closer to Wyatt

• Members

I was waiting for Liam to attack Eric. He was so over the top. Steffy can take care of herself. And correct me if I am wrong but has Quinn ever gone after Steffy violently?? She worships the ground she walks on and thinks she royalty thus wanting Steffy for her son.

I thought so too but you know Quinn would have been blamed for it....LOL.

• Members

Yeah this paranoia when it comes to Quinn attacking Steffy is completely flawed. Quinn always has admired Steffy -that's why she went to extremes to pair her with WyNot. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't recall Quinn doing anything that would undermine or hurt Steffy - even when Steffy smacked her in MC, Quinn didn't fight back, she tried to reason with her. 

i think the show really has undermined itself with the pointless Katie scenes. However, based on a brief comment $B made, I wouldn't be surprised if he's behind Katie's strange and aggressive behavior towards Eric. 

• Members

Clearly B&B learned nothing from the 'murdah!' video.  How sad Brad is going that route again. It's ludicrous that Katie hears Quinn being sane and 'thanking' Liam that she somehow decides to record what was a pretty innocuous convo. If it were heated at beginning, that'd be different. Weird. Time to go back to reading daily summaries. No point in watching. 

• Members

Lord knows I loathe Eric but he read Liam's waffling ass for filth. He was right on every point. My problem is Eric's motivation. He is Quinn's puppet and the sad part is he believes she has nothing to do with the decisions he makes. When the crazy comes out, I don't want Eric disappointed. I want him victimized. Chain that jackass in a cellar!  

Is there anyone more pathetic than Why(?)?  He goes in and begs Steffy, who is no prize, every chance he gets. And Steffy is like old Grampy...She's at her happiest when her ass is being kissed. Totally ignoring that her new position is part of Quinn's scheme because Why(?) is complimenting her and kissing her ass. 

Katie and Brooke on speaking terms?  Nuf said!  

• Members

This show is so reptivei tha I hadnt realized I didnt see Friday's show

Wow, Eric is more manipulative than Quinn is these days. I dont get why he is so invested in his granddaughter's love like. He looks like a fool taking up for Quinn and her plots

Eric's old geriatric ass has always wanted an outdoor shower? What contrived bulls--t nonsense is this? Ridge was out his mind saying Quinn was flirting with him when he was the one that snuck on her while she was showering

Katie's video of Quinn. Am I missing something? I dont see how that proves anything. There wasnt anything incriminating on that

• Members

What an embarrassment!  Repeating that crappy story again!  And then yesterday we get the ridiculous Eric always wanted an outdoor shower. Really?? When?? And the shower is placed in the front of the house where guests/family enter by the door?? Insane s  hit storytelling!  That pretty much did it for me!  Add to that Ridge looking at Quinn and then Ridge/Rick talking about her being nude. I am so done with this show. My new year's resolution is to stop watching B&B after Jan 1.  I am done....I am out......oh and when did Brooke and Katie become buddy buddy again?? This soap is the shitz...

Archived