B&B: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Eric wants his cake and to eat it too. Disses his family and hands their hard work over to that lunatic bitch but thinks his family will sit at Christmas dinner with him?  Eric has always been weak but he's now unbearable. Quinn and his new son, Why(?), should be more than enough. No?  

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IKR? The show acts like stephanie didnt hate Brooke for 99% of her time on the show and that their feud didnt drive storyline on the show for more than 25years. Its only in her last 2 years that she cared for Brooke and she was still plotting to keep her from Ridge prior to their last marriage

I thought the same thing! He said that Rick wont be at Christmas but at least everyone else would. This comes after acknowleding that Kristen and Felicia wont and he's stupid to think Ridge would after what just happened. Quinn may have given him story, but she's ruined him as a character

• Members

And it's Xmas Eve before Eric starts talking about who's eating dinner at his house on Xmas Day? Who plans holiday dinners like this?

And don't get me started on how DELUSIONAL Eric is in the first place.

Eric isn't the only one. ALL of thes characters see, to be clueless about their relationship with other characters-- and especially with family members.

Meantime, we're to believe Brooke loves Ridge....even though she loved Bill two weeks ago. Of course, she did look torn AGAIN at the end of today's episode when Bill said he wasn't done fighting for her. At least Stephanie wanted Brooke with Ridge LMFAO

Thisshow is a fricking mess.

• Members

Seriously??  Who wrote that line? It must have been someone who never watched an episode prior to 2012.

It's much more than a re-write or a lie. It's the most colossal understatement of the century! Stephanie would have given her right arm, and probably a leg too, if it would have removed Brooke from Ridge's life. 

• Members

Especially since, for many years, Stephanie vs Brooke was B&B.

I can't believe nobody pointed this out during filming. I can, maybe, understand Thorsten, since he's not been on the show all that long, but that KKL didn't react to a line like this is baffling. I know some actors don't want to interfere with the writing, but that was a ridiculous line to anyone who knows anything about the history of this show.

• Members

Thank you @Cheap21 It's ridiculous using Stephanie as part of the package to draw Brooke in. Talk about false. It's the same whitewashing and canonizing Stephanie as the all-knowing, all-loving matriarch. I'm calling BS. Stephanie was a bitter, cold and manipulative witch.  There's a reason why the ratings didn't go down when SF left - it's because we didn't miss Stephanie and her evil ways. Now SF was the only reason to even remotely watch this mean duplicitous character. I mean they had to create her even more evil mother in Betty White to make her sympathetic. Brooke was a college educated woman who was working her way through life and, exposure to Stephanie certainly did her no favors. 

Archived