B&B: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FF through everything except Brill. Brooke seemed so sincere with her croc tears and no longer following her 'heart,' but for her 'children.' RJ, yeah. I'm sure Rick, Bridget and Hope all are ecstatic about their mother reuniting with the man who treated her like dirt. And how bizarre that Brooke's 'heart' was soaking wet as she greeted Widge. It's as if the Bill scenes and emotions never happened. I truly hope Widge returns to form sooner rather than later but Bill has moved on.

• Members

This show has gotten so dull. The same repetitive crap all over again. Quinn scheming again to get Wyatt and Steffy together again...boring. Ridge with Brooke....I'd care if it was original Ridge but it wont last. Brooke will soon be at Dollar Bill door once again. What else does this show have going for it? Oh yeah the boring contrived Sasha/Zende/Nicole mess. This show is really bad right now.

• Members

Oh wow.  Quinn is trying to get Wyatt what he wants?  Such creativity.  She's definitely changed as a person.  Amazing writing....when has Quinn ever tried to get Wyatt what he wants for her baby baby waby boy?  I'm glad I've been watching The Chew and turning to the Real a day behind.  I don't care about any character on this show, LOLLLLLL. 

• Members

Me either - I watch about 5 minutes every other day if that...but he is the worst actor ever to be on Daytime Television.  There's a reason he's never worked again...I remember when he left there was an article or something that said he was moving on to other pursuits and work and I just laughed....I thought, yep, and hopefully he's ready to be retired, and whoever his agent is - is probably crapping diamonds because he/she knows they will never be able to get him work again. 

• Members

Brooke went from being celibate for 2 years to sleeping with two men within a matter of weeks, one of which was her sister's husband. Good to see she's back to being a ho

Eric gave Wyatt such awful advice! Why would Wyatt want Steffy after she dumped him and is now shacking up with his brother? Why did Eric give him false hope as if they honestly have a future and why is dumbass Wyatt still trying to fight for her? I thought that triangle was over Wyatt is the most pathetic character on this show

Neither Eric nor Quinn had good justification for why Rick nor Thorne were considered for CEO over her. Im glad she didnt instantly want to take it and brought up that there were more qualified people in the family over her even if they dont go with Ridge.

HAHA at Ridge assuming just bc he's back with Brooke that Eric would name him CEO. DEAD when Eric told him it wasnt him

Liam needed to STFU today. I get what he was saying but it was insulting to Steffy

Archived