B&B: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B&B has effectively used the short format well in the past, but it's been extremely weak re dialogue for the past few months. It's repetitive even within an episode. I was traveling Tu - Th and I watched Tu and Thurs on demand. I somehow missed Wed. I didn't realize I skipped Wed until I got home and saw it on my DVR. I watched it and honestly - it added nothing. That's bad. 

• Members

Saw 5 minutes at the end today....that's all you need to see.  Quinn is JEALOUS and CRAZY!  WOO.  NEW STUFF y'all!  The Katie death was just a thought/daydream I guess!  That was TOUGH to figure out!  Ratings are going to go through the ROOF THIS WEEK! 

• Members

Thank goodness for $B's response to Liam "Can you imagine Quinn and Steffy in bed together?"

Otherwise, the entire episode was a rehash of the past two weeks with the same pattern of repetitive dialogue in the same episode - today was Quinn manipulating Steffy/WyNot together).

I think it's funny that Quinn is: evil, diabolical, toxic, etc. because she's trying to get her son back together with his wife. Oh, the vileness! Thank goodness, mothers like Stephanie and Brooke NEVER did such a thing with their children.....

• Members

Rick's 2 line plea to his dumb ass father was the best from BB in months!  Jacob sold the [!@#$%^&*] out of it!  

Eric and Steffy are written as the biggest losers. Eric sort of make sense because a live person is willingly draining his monkey but Steffy wants to turn a blind eye because she really wants the job. Too bad we have to suffer thru the resulting triangle from hell. 

• Members

What I think is funny is that Quinn continues to breastfeed her pathetic son.  It's just the same story for like - 3 or 4 years.  The writing is so awful.  Quinn schemes again and again and again to get Wyatt what he wants.  When I watched a few years ago regularly I remember they had Quinn say something stupid like, "Wyatt's a MAN.  He's a REAL MAN."  How much of a Man is he when you have to manipulate everyone to get the "man" what he wants?

Dialogue and writing are so bad.   With no brain they could throw in a zinger once in a while if they felt like it but they just don't have the brain power. 

I saw a scene one day where Liam and Quinn were talking to each other....why not have Liam say something like, "Yes, EVE...I know what you're after."  The writing on this show is horrible.  It's all plot, zero substance.  I do watch about 5 minutes - you only have to watch the last 5 minutes about 2 times or 3 times a week...but Eric could go at this point.  Give him a brain tumor and kill him off.  Just do it, because in the last 3 years Quinn is all that matters. Give Quinn the whole house.  This past couple of years has been nothing but Rena Sofer and I'm so tired of it....I can't be the only one, their ratings are in the crapper. 

• Members

Liam did get Wacko the other day when she said Eric changed her. He told her "remember I changed you too". It was good that the writers give viewers crumbs every now and again. 

Did you see the look on Why(?)'s face when $ broke it down to the little dumb ass?  He's so pathetic and one of the worst characters on BB ever!  

• Members

I'd be happy that Rick was actually used and voiced his displeasure but wasn't he the one that said he didn't care about Forrester anymore now that he had Myron?? He said Myron was all he needed? What has changed?? He is still Myron's bitch!

I am sick of the whole CEO plot point. Why is Steffy so qualified for this job/position?? They continue to drag this story....she has been making her decision for years now.

• Members

So now Brooke all of a sudden wants to argue on Rick's behalf, yet when they were planning the take over she was fine with passing him over and helping Ridge be CEO. Heck she wasnt even going to give her son the shares

The FC scenes were so contrived. Eric passed over Rick bc he "betrayed" him yet he was most mad at Ridge and Steffy when the family didnt show up to the wedding. Rick has no shares so had no part in the planned hostile takeover. Steffy did. Eric's position in this makes no sense

BTW FC has no President or Vice President. He could have easily given those positions to Rick and Ridge

The Spencer scenes were a waste. Bill's lines with Wyatt and Liam are the same but reversed to the son thats the losing party.

• Members

Eric says that Rick has spent months undermining him....when? Because I sure didnt see that written on the show. It was all Ridge and Steffy yet he's acting like Steffy is innocent and Rick has been one of the main masterminds plotting against him

• Members

My 5 minutes yesterday....

Wyatt: She's really changed.  turned from a caterpillar into a butterfly or at least a moth.  It's not too late for her to still be your mother-in-law ya know?

Turned right back to The Chew.  Who is writing this shi*???? LOLLLLLL. 

I thought I heard Eric say something about Stephanie and if she were alive she'd be so proud of Steffy or something.  She wouldn't BE alive - Quinn would have killed her and no one would even know it, or everyone would have forgotten Stephanie by the next week if this writing team were writing it.  They can't remember what they do from day to day...

Archived