B&B: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's show was just as bad -- all this supposed Xmas warmth without one ounce of emotion.

John McCook is playing Eric like a doddering old fool soon to be in the throes of Alzheimer's. It's gagworthy.

Everybody showing up at the end so Xmas would be magical? I felt nothing.

• Members

Maybe you should stop watching then, for a while? I tuned in and was a mess. Sorry you hate the show so much! It's quite a mess overall but yesterady's episode was well done. It would have had more heart if Eric hadn't been a complete ass to his kids for no reason and if Quinn hadn't had the history she does but that's the B&B way .... they change on a dime, practically every episode.

• Members

There has been so much bashlash about 'the line' all over. I hope they address this by having someone like RICK overhear that line - call Widge out and snap his mother out of it - complete with a montage of Stephanie slaps and insults! Or Steffy, who also has been brainwashed and would never support this, followed by all the times Stephanie said Taylor was perfect for Widge. 

Back to Quinn for being so evil because she tries to manage/manipulate/scheme WyNot's love life. Such a contrast to the regal Stephanie. She never got involved in her kids' relationships....

i don't get why Brad would ignore all this rich history that played out on screen for a revisionist version. If he wanted Brooke/Widge, fine but don't make up stuff. No need to - it's not inconceivable that Brooke could be sucked in by Widge again to be betrayed- it's the foundation for the ENTIRE history of the show! 

• Members

this show is so damn repetitive. Are we really going to spend every holiday/family event with Eric alone in that house contemplaing if his family will spend time with him only to have them show up at the last minute? Didnt we just do that on Thanksgiving? Is that what we have to look forward to for the NYE episodes?

• Members

Exactly. The show is doing a big disservice to SC with this latest attempt to prop WyNot in order to make the triangle viable again. 

And this Widge trying to seduce Quinn is just awful. Yes, Brad believes this will create two extensions of deadend stories: 1) $B/Brooke/Widge and 2) open door for Keric (gross)/Quinn trying to win him back because I'm sure they will go with the pregger route - WTF Widge or Eric - a story that 'shakes the house of Forrester!' 

• Members

I was going to mention it but decided not to because of how terrible it is. Ridge will sleep with Quinn and spill to Dad....Brooke breaks up with Ridge....$$$$ gets Brooke again....Eric is crushed and suffers another heart/breathing scare....Ridge is left alone with no guilt at all cause he got his company back....sounds just horrific.

Good thing I won't be watching the show anymore past this Thursday. I will stick to just Y&R and Days gays episodes.

Archived