B&B: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I tuned in briefly a couple of times since Steffy was "named" CEO and I haven't watched at all since Friday the 23rd.  I saw part of the Christmas episode with Eric sulking and whining about wanting to sing Christmas Carols or some nonsense.  Really?  He whined about people coming to his wedding, whined about hoping to have a nice Thanksgiving, whined about people coming over for Christmas.  Dude, you married crazy and everyone said they didn't want anything to do with her - so this is the story now?  Eric whining about people coming over to see him?  Eric is a useless character at this point.  I saw some magazine name him "most rejuvinated character" or something.  LOL.  Rejuvinated?  They turned him into a mindless old fart. 

Where was Ivy the past several weeks?  I thought she lived at Eric's?  Whining Weasel is there all the time, but where was the Vine?  Did they even mention the Avant parents -- are they still living in that weird hotel room?  LOL...it's all awful. 

But from reading the threads above - I don't even look up summaries anymore - it's all more of the same stuff/garbage I see.  I can't wait to see what their ratings are coming up soon...with the holidays over 2 weekends I wonder if alot of people are off from work and are even watching...   

• Members

The Quinn/Ridge stuff is trash and shows EVERYTHING on this show is meaningless rubbish. We just watched Bridge reunite and now they play this?  Ridiculous!  

We recently went thru Brooke betraying her sister AGAIN just for her to leave Bill for Ridge and Ridge pulls a stunt like this, which I find to be in very poor taste to do to Ridge. He doesn't want FC that badly!  

This is GH with better sets and better wardrobe. 

• Members

By putting Eric in the middle of Liam/Steffy mess they are prolonging once again this meaningless story. I'm sure Bradley Bell had no one left to become an antagonist towards Liam/Steffy so poof Eric gets a insta story. How convinent!!  Btw ...I hate Steffy and Liam as couple. I wish they'd just stick them together and move on to better more exciting stories.

• Members

Ridge to Quinn: "You are the most evil person I have ever met."

Really? She surpasses the woman that tried to kill his mother multiple times, shot Brooke and Taylor, kidnapped him, his half-brother and Brooke and nearly threw the latter into a furnace? A for effort I guess?

• Members

He was exaggerating for dramatic effect. He was pretty much letting Quinn know how much he hates her. Unlike his previous line about Stephanie always wanting him and Brooke together, I dont think that was a rewrite or improper use of history

Ivy was on today, conveniently just in time to overhear some BS and stick her nose in business that doesnt concern her

The Avants have been MIA and mentioned. They were with Lizzie during Christmas when everyone was at Eric's house

• Members

Yeah, that's how it's coming across, as a little too over-exaggerated. On Ridge's behalf anyway, everythint TK's portrayal does seems to rub me the wrong way regardless. I have to laugh though, now he knows how his mother felt all those years he was with Brooke.

• Members

everytime I ask myself "why do I bother watching"....I just can't bring myself to tune out...

This Ridge and Quinn stuff (with Liam being the bitchy cheerleader in the background) is disgusting and perverted! I don't care if they are trying to start a Ridge/Quinn affair, this is pure filth! 

• Members

Finally saw the last episode....another dreadful, awful show .....from Steffy sleeping with Liam even though she was taking Eric's advice.....to Quinn and Ridge in the steam room......rolling my eyes....and Thorsten shirtless....ewwwwwwwww.....that was gross!!  Goodbye B&B.  Let the trash and utter mess of B&B continue.....LOL.  I am out and done with this soap!

Please register in order to view this content

Archived