B&B: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

You know it's sad how predictable B&B really is. Like we knew Katie's clubbing was fake because Quinn and Katie would've had multiple fights and threats and plotting. B&B doesn't do spontaneous or unpredictable well - and when they've attempted it (Ivy and, to a certain extend, Myron, Caroline/Thomas), it's been disastrous. I'm back to reading synopsis first and then I'll watch episode if it seems decent + knowing which scenes to FF.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why was Liam STILL at Forrester? Go somewhere! With that said, IA with him. Sexy CEO? Thats cheesy and not a good look for Steffy. She's not modeling the bedroom line

So Ridge's big plan to get rid of Quinn is to seduce her? Yeah like thats not going to end well. This show is so predictable. Of course this will be what will make Brooke leave him and run back to Bill with her ho ass

• Members

I thought the same thing. He is still there? He has no say with what Wyatt put online. He doesn't work at Forrester. He can show his displeasure for it at home when the hoe that is Steffy arrives and continues her adulterous affair with Liam.

Yup, everyone sees this a mile away.

No, the Forresters are the core of B&B. The problem is that Bradley Bell can't write for the Forresters or anyone else on the canvas. His writing is horrible. He is a hack writer.

• Members

uh, is Santa serious with this 1950s values ish, he's married to a Kidnapper, sop it Brad, that's a lame plot point

Given back in the day, Santa  bullied Ridge into doing this to Brooke/Thorne, this would be better if Ridge had Liam seduce Quinn

• Members

Why is everyone invested in who Steffy is sleeping with? Eric needed to STFU telling her to move out of Liam's bc she's humiliating Wyatt. And now Nicole is on the Wyatt/Steffy bandwagon

Im glad that Steffy called Eric out on how its okay for a man (he and Ridge) to move on to their next partner while still married yet its all of a sudden wrong with her

Quinn to Ridge: "Did you ever think about combing your hair?"

Ridge: "You want to run your hands through it, dont you?"

Quinn: "I dont think there's enough hand sanitzer in the building." LMAO at this shade. Ridge's hair is nasty

WTF kind of ending was that. Like huh?

• Members

Bradley Bell continues to write the same sh!t over and over to give Liam a story. Yet, he can't write something for Caroline.

Quinn and Ridge is just horrible on all levels.

2 more days and my B&B viewing is over with.

Please register in order to view this content

Archived