DAYS: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show has wasted so many talented actresses. Yet they keep the boring new guy that gets no airtime. Always. Remember Quinn, Vivian's son? Now we have Flynn. I mean ... WHY? I'd rather watch Chrishell Stause, Melissa Archer or Kassie DePaiva.

• Members

The show is all over the place. One day's the wedding. One day's the Grambo shootout. One day's snoozeville with Maggie, Summer, Lani, etc. all on and wasting my time. I miss when I liked Maggie and gave a damn about her.

I will say the balance seems better, though too much focus on some and too less on others (swap Brady/Summer/Theresa for Eric/Jen) but the show just comes off as a mess to me. I'll take this mess over Higley's though.

• Members

When has the show said they expect these actors to bring in fanbases? Since there are so few soaps left most of these actors are probably just happy to be getting work.

Kassie was a total miscast as Eve.

They got rid of Quinn after a few months so I'm not sure what your point is?

• Administrator

Seeing Jade and Ciara together, the actress playing Jade should've been cast as Ciara.  She hasn't done any dramatic scenes yet but she's way better in 'everyday scenes' and I'm sure she'll be better in dramatic scenes too.   I say make Jade go away for a few months then bring her back as Ciara. 

• Members

Anyone else think Jade should have been Joy Wesley???

I agree that actress should be Ciara

They did that before, Rachel Melvin played fake Georgia then Mandy Musgrave was cast as Chelesa only to be replaced by Melvin

Archived