DAYS: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed. He should be around what should be Ciara's real age. The other problem is DAYS ages the teens to 15/16 but then five minutes later they're now vaguely 18.

I'm totally here for an Abby is nuts story. I thought Mansi did well. I liked seeing RSW and Ben was as creepy as ever.

It's storming out. It could techincally still be daytime ;) but I agree that the timeline feels off again and agreed that no momentum can be built. One or two days of some stories and characters, another day other characters and stories. It's reminding me of the mess that GH was where I felt like I was watching two or three different shows.

I'm NOT here for girl of the week movie Theresa Donovan crawling around and doing her best sitcom impersonation. And I still DON'T care about Brady or Summer.

Too bad Brady only interacts with his family when it suits his storyline. Yet, Marlena's losing two of her kids. Dena sure loves her some John and Marlena ;) I hope Quan can balance Higley.

I'm slightly bored with the show and it's struggling to hold my attention.

I LOL at JJ in his Halloween costume as well. As bad as watching him and the rest of the SPD idiots in a shootout at the warehouse. It's just not believable.

• Members

Making JJ a cop was so stupid.  He was so good as a bratty little sh**.  (So was Theresa . . . I get both needed to evolve, but de-clawing them was a big, big mistake that's really hurt the viability of the characters.)

And I can't believe they've stuck JJ in a non-story with Gabi?!?  I thought CB surprisingly excelled under TomSell, but when the Nick story concluded the way it did . . . it worked.  I hated to lose BB, but it felt like a natural and fitting end to a story that was stretched pretty thin with its redundancy.  I appreciated the circumstantial gray area with her killing Nick, after everything he did (despite everything he went through, which wasn't properly dealt with), but she in some ways got her comeuppance when Abby finally found out about Melanie/the explosions.  And her visits were totally fine and welcome--FROM PRISON, lol.  Exonerating her after killing a Horton and putting her with another one and completely letting her off the hook is crazy.  And I know they're writing Kate as a crazy boss b*tch, but I'm surprised they had Gabi turn on her so quickly.  This Gabi character is just the worst and I think she should've been the first one on the chopping block, even before godawful Summer or Fynn.  Dena Higley can keep pushing the freakin' Hernandez family without her.  Or just used her occasionally and effectively from prison like when Melanie went to see her.

• Members

Wow, that sh*t with Maggie's paralysis really HIT me! :(

Otherwise a pretty lackluster episode.  Belle was growing on me the last two weeks and lost all goodwill today.  I'm completely dumbfounded how John is letting it go that Theresa almost killed him and it's like nbd for anyone, ugh lol.  Nice Abby scenes.

• Members

The Deimos stuff is stupid and the writing is terrible here. Victor signed those papers under duress and any lawyer would have those voided. Not to mention Deimos would be arrested for the attempted murder of Maggie. 

So now Abby is going to be taking anti-anxiety medication? She better hide that from her pill popping mama, bc I have a feeling Jennifer will steal her pills, thus making Abby even more crazy than she already is

• Members

Agreed about the Deimos stuff. I love Irizarry but I really really don't give a [!@#$%^&*] about any of this. It's awful and feels so thrown together.

Meanwhile, Eric exits this month I believe and gets 0 airtime. Yet Brady and Theresa get their propping. Sigh.

And Nicole continues to mourn the Orange Sainted One like four months later. Ridiculous. Arianne should be embarassed imo because I think she somehow had a lot to do with the Daniel is the love of Nicole's life garbage. It's really made me dislike Nicole and her TBH. The writing is dreadful, like everything else, too.

• Members

I forgot to mention but where were the Bradys' at Theresa's party? She made a speech to Brady's family and thanked them for being there bc so many of her family couldnt, but outside of her parents and Eve, the show acted like she had no family in town. Caroline? Roman? Brady? Shawn? Claire? Hope? Kayla? Joey? Ciara? The show couldnt have at least ONE person from the Brady clan show up for her?

• Members

I see they remembered Kate exists. I love Lauren Koslow but man ... Kate as the town welcome wagon is tired. Watching Kate spread her legs for Deimos does nothing for me and I really don't see much chemistry. Koslow either usually looks bored or pissed. A bit of both in Friday's episode. It's too bad Kate only existed as the wicked witch Meryl Streep to Theresa Donovan in the business storyline. Kate really has nothing to do. It's a shame she's being completely wasted. And the airtime she gets is based around the man she's banging.

And is it really that hard to give Eric and Jennifer or even Abe some airtime? Or how about remembering that Caroline is actually a Brady and not a Kiriakis. It's bizarre how unincluded she is, yet they can include her in random Brady scenes, etc. How about asking how Eric or Theresa are doing. She used to have scenes with them.

Archived