DAYS: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched Wednesday's show earlier, didn't they have a confrontation about it? Where Theo basically said "Did he rape you?" in more vague terms? Something like "Did he hurt you?" lol. I was half-watching but I think it was right before we saw them all with tied-up Chase. You're just saying we didn't get enough of the Theo/Ciara scenes?

• Members

I just watched it and Ciara didn't need to tell him bc he figured it out on his own when he confessed his suspicions. We didn't see her confirm it but it wasn't necessary as she made it obvious. Next scene had them talking on the bench and she stormed off before more could be said

• Members

This Chase/Ciara story is so awful. What we're the writer's thinking?

I like Deimos.  I hope he and Kate last, although I think Edwardo is going to "save" her from him in the long run.

It didn't strike me until the other day what a good job they did casting Clair. She looks and acts like she could be MM's daughter.

• Members

Enjoyed yesterday's episode.

Love seeing Eric, Jen, Adrienne, Justin, Julie, Doug and Lucas! We need more of all of them instead of wasting time with Summer and Brady. I guess Steve and Kayla were forgotten and left to rot in the shrine? LOL

LOL at Eric ... "High Spirits" ...

Ben looked so creepy staring in the window. And it's nice to see the full DiMera mansion set again.

Ciara and Theo ... zzzzzz ... nice to see Chad and Theo sharing scenes again

The shootout at the warehouse wasn't bad. I just can't help but feel sorry for Salem seeing Lani and JJ wielding guns and shooting criminals dead as if they've been doing this for years and years. Marlena and Ari's kidnapping was all basically off-screen though. So, zzzz. I'm slightly interested in John meeting his Saw Daddy but they shouldn't have ended the episode on John/Saw Daddy it should have been Abby screaming at seeing Ben and then the close-up of creepy Ben and cut to black.

I agree about Eduardo/Deimos/Kate. Eduardo's growing on me.

• Members

I LOVE John's story right now. finally make some since. but I guess Drake is playing Bruce Wayne and Tobin is playing Ra's Al Gul. The show is pretty darn good IMO right now but who knows what is to come with Josh and Beth now gone from Days. 

• Administrator

I agree that Tobin was Ra's Al Ghul-ish and that would be good for a different show, but on DAYS it doesn't really make a lot of sense or add anything to the show.  We've never heard of this Tobin guy before or his connection to John, that's why those scenes didn't have much punch to it, no history to it. So Tobin felt he was left behind by country and that's why he hates America.  And some wise Chinese men took him in and he later created a school of assassins. And now he wants John's blood so he can live longer.  Okay.  I actually preferred John being Stefano's half brother.  John being both Dimera and Brady made more sense because he had history with both families.   And the only reason why Tomsell changed that (they took like one episode to change it) was because they wanted to hook up Brady/Theresa.  

So no follow up on the Chad/Abby wedding.  I hate it when soaps do this. 

• Members

I love the whole thing. and since I and many many others have had to put up with some God-awful writers in the past 20+ years.......it's about time someone did something very interesting on this show. And I will stay with it until it tanks again. 

• Members

What did I miss? When did Kayla and Steve find this shrine of Ava's? Friday's episode ended on Abby's cliffhanger wedding and we pick up on Monday and its not even featured? HUH?

ETA: I cant with the show picking up where Friday left off with this wedding, when this should have been Monday

Why the hell is Maggie strolling through the Horton Town Square instead of at Abby's wedding? Instead she's interacting with the latest egg baby.

Speaking of which, they are on better terms; Teresa designing the dress couldnt land her an invite? Its not like there's a full house at that lame wedding. Teresa and Brady could have been 2 extra guests

LOL at Justin calling Belle's defense the other day, laughable

Joey is so dumb spilling the tea to the new girl

Did Steve and Kayla get married off screen? They got engaged on NYE but everyone keeps referring to him as her husband and she as his wife

• Members

I would love to hear from the writers why they found it necessary to create another unknown child for Maggie instead of just bringing on one of her daughters that older audience members would remember....It really just makes no sense.

• Members

I've really enjoyed the Chabby wedding, but it's glaring that Hope, Steve and Kayla aren't there. At least they're not all completely in their own story bubbles, and I can get why they used recurring players instead at the wedding but still ... I also like they used JJ to bring up the warehouse shootout stuff. Too bad Eric was ignored in regards to the Marlena/John aspect. You think he'd rather be with his mother instead of harassing Jennifer and being the pot calling the kettle black. What a waste of Eric and Jen, TBH. It could have been more. And maybe it was, and it was mostly cut.

I don't mind the John/Jigsaw daddy stuff. It ties in with other established backstories and I like that his father's a loon. I know we're all tired of his backstories but I think this works well enough. We should have been seeing the Chabby wedding and Grambo shoot-out in February. That beach location shoot could have been for Chabby.

I don't see why they're wasting time on this Summer mess, either.

• Members

I do like that Nicole is growing her hair and is seemingly over that Kate Gosselin circa 2007 look

So Abby's crazy? I do find it ironic that Jen called Laura earlier in the episode as it looks like Abby has more in common with her grandmother

This Summer stuff is beyond stupid. If they wanted Marie so bad, then yes she could have played either one of Maggie's other daughters. The Daniel angle completely ruins her

Archived