DAYS: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yesterday was pretty decent and I really enjoyed todays episode and the ode to Stefano. 

Basically this show is good when the stupid and awful Brady/Summer story isnt on much.

Improvement without Dena in the building. Whodathunk

• Members

Today's sendoff for Joe Mascolo hit all of the right beats. I would have stretched it over a little more time, and included more flashbacks. I still can't believe the way they tossed his body into an abandoned building, but the group that they assembled was perfect, and thank you to whoever chose not to show other stories during the episode. No one needs Summer, Ciara, or Joey while giving a cherished vet his due.

Farewell to one of the longest running  bad guys on television...

Please register in order to view this content

The time had come, but we will miss your daily machinations!

• Members

Loved seeing Lexie, and the Stefano/Marlena Lady-In-A-Cage flashback. Some 80's, 90's, Princess Gina/Stefano, or an overall montage of everything through the years would've been a nice touch, but I'll take what we can get. Nice ending with the flasbhack of Stefano conducting... fade to black. 

• Administrator

That was a nice send off but of course it could've been better.  It's a shame John and Marlena found out about Stefano's death off screen and a shame they weren't involved in his death.  My favourite flashback from yesterday was definitely Marlena/Stefano from the Lady in a Cage storyline. 

• Members

Rafe and Hope are vile. How are they the heroes? They are making me feel bad for Andre and I HATE Andre

Gabi is a HOrton ho. She sty going after Horton dick

Summer's hair was better but I still hate it blonde. Its yucky

This Joey kid is dreadful. alternating between he and Ciara is torture

when did Jenn and Eric kiss?

I hate how when a show gets a defense attorney, they become the lawyer for every case. It makes little sense how everyone wants barely experienced Belle to represent them on everything. Maybe a parking ticket but Steve jumping to suggesting Belle get him off for murder? You'd think he'd want someone who's been doing this longer

• Members

I wish I could explain, but I'm just as confused. Surely he could be charged for crimes committed his last time around Salem in 2007? But who knows, maybe that wasn't him. At this point, I think Tony and Andre are part of quintuplets and there's a whole gaggle of new DiMeras for Thaao to play, a la Eileen Davidson circa '98. 

Archived