GH: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Instead of developing Maya (not sure what anyone expects of black characters on GH), all their energy went on making Meryl Streep Ainsworth look like an adult.  Plied on tons of makeup and dressed her like a streetwalker.  Nothing worked and Ethan looked like he was a kiddie diddler!  

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah it wasnt entertaining watching  25 year old man hang out in the park with a baby hooker. Irony in all that is then the writer switch happened and GW brought out the friendship bracelets and put Ainsworth on the back burner before sending Kristina away. I was on SOC at the time and the meltdowns were hilarious. 

• Members

I'm looking for the names of some actors who appeared on GH recently and had under 5 lines:

Kenny Sharpjacket, the young hotel worker bribed by Tracy to be let into Paul's hotel room (Dec. 22):

Joey Ratpack, the other hotel worker who told Jordan about the fight (Dec. 22):

Special Agent Salton Pepper, the graying Interpol agent who arrested Jerry Jacks (Dec. 22):

Jackie Blackmail, the photographer who helped Johnny catch Valerie being handed money (Dec. 23):

Bart Bandaid, the paramedic who treated Nikolas (Dec. 23):

Officer Hollister, the cop who arrested Jason after Nikolas took the Nestea plunge but missed the pool (Dec. 23):

Your help would be appreciated. All the names are fake except for Officer Hollister. Jordan and Elizabeth both called him that.

• Members

Franco and Nina have been together how long and never had sex? Was not here for their crap today

My god, Spinelli and Ellie were annoying today

Anyone else think that Liz got Jake to lie about seeing a man in order to manipulate Jason into coming and staying over?

• Members

I dont understand why they are still trying to make Franco and Nina happen. What a waste of airtime.

Spinelli and Ellie were zzzzzzzzzzz today.

Speaking of zzzzzzzzzzzzzz….so were Kiki and Morgan and Dante

And Lulu….dear….what a mess she is…..she is pathetic.

• Members

Didn't Liz say that she would lie all over again to get Jason? I swear she said that two days ago. Still, I don't think she told Jake to lie. I won't be surprised if she lies about something else soon to keep him from Sam though. I hope so at least because this show needs a shot of drama. Things have become really boring in Port Chuck.

Nina and Franco don't interest me. I no longer want to gauge my eyes out when they are on, but I just don't care. Than we have Kiki and Morgan, nope. Another terrible, pointless episode.

• Members

She did. Earlier that day she pretty much told Robin that she didnt regret what she did and would lie all over again. Now she's telling Jason she's sorry and would do things differently? Thats a pretty fast 180 between what was literally just written for her. I dont trust her  and I dont think she's changed

• Members

Nina and Franco's scenes were gouge-my-eyes-out bad. Why are these two stinking up the show? This is all such a complete waste of time.

I felt like Liz set the Jake/Jason thing up. Which is unfortunate if true. But again, I didn't finish the episode and maybe it sets it up so she does something like that in the future.

Spinelli fawning over Jason and Sam was awful. Why can't we ever be rid of him?

And then you had Morgan and Kaka doing the same old dance. More wastes of airtime.

I didn't even finish the episode.

And now today you have Alexis and her daughters, all by different men, with the 'reformed mobster' and Anna looks like the bad one for daring to confront Julian. Oy. This hard-on the show has for William deVry needs to end. Alexis is a character that has long expired. Her daughters are all also wastes of space with no development.

At least they're touching on everyone they need to for Robin in this return. I know many hate her ATM visits and don't care much for Robin but she's been a part of the show for 30 years now. I'm glad she's getting a nicer send-off this time. LOL, they even have her visiting Obrecht.

Archived