GH: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To be fair, I wasn't sure Obrecht was involved either, as Robin came back for a while then left again and was taken hostage again. Still, the whole thing points out just why she shouldn't be chief of anything but toothbrush holders.

• Members

It would be nice if Maurice Bernard had the decency to run a razor across his face. He's so gross.

Was Julian wearing a turtleneck?! It's hideous!

Billy Miller is such a robot. He make me miss Steve Burton and that is unacceptable. Does Miller do anything other than mumble and bite his lip?

I loved Anna throwing shade at Julian/Alexis but I get irrationally angry whenever someone interrupts other people's conversations. No matter who it is.

I don't blame Obrecht. And Robin was just being ungrateful anyway. And yes, I know how biased I am. I don't care about poor Robin.

Alexis is the same way I was when my little girl went to preschool last fall. And considering it's college in her case, I guess she's less overbearing than me! Kids just grow up way too fast! I thought she was cute with Molly and Kristina. "Which one of you drove him away?" Heh! And Lexi Ainsworth doesn't look as orange as she did when she first came back.

Could Molly have laid it on any thicker?

• Members

LOL :wub: totally agreed with everything

So. Ugh. Ninny and Franco continue to waste my time. I just can't.

And what the hell are they trying to go for with Julian/Olivia/Alexis? All three of them are absolutely pointless and as uncessary as Franco and Ninny.

Who ever thought Nina, Franco, Julian, Alexis, Dillon, Jason, and Sam should be the leads in any episode needs to be fired. All those wasted contracts ... and many of them could be salvaged with someone with actual writing talent.

And this contrived Jason/Sam garbage? Ugh.

At least Laura and Tracy are on tomorrow.

The Crimson stuff with Nina, Julian, Dillon, and Maxie was unbearable. At least there were some Anna and Robin scenes. The scenes with Pudgy Jason and Sam were awkward and forced. I like Andre and Jordan but nothing will come out of there pairing.The scenes with Olivia and the picture were unbearable and annoying. I put my TV on mute when Franco's and Liz's scenes came on. This is not ''Smart TV'' more  like Unbearable TV.

• Members

The Robin and Anna scenes were fabulous an example of great long scenes with rich subtext. Nina and Maxie are fun I think a comedy Thelma and Louis storyline. Jean and Shelly are giving us a slower GH that explores character pysche and emotion. Gone are the camp and plot driven. I am so sick of certain people calling Jelly boring.

Archived