GH: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

She was dumb that night, but this is ridiculous.   I would not have attended that function.  She is basically apologizing for being white here and on some ridiculous guilt mission where she can tell anyone who will listen how naive she is because she is white.   This is not fairness and openmindedness, this is being bulldozed and bullied into saying whatever ridiculous thing you can to placate the guilt trippers.

Her initial comment that she didn't even see the speech sounds like a complete lie considering she was tweeting in real time.    Her going on and on about how this was a historic win is a bit much.   If it was as historic as Grahn says it is then she would have been watching, no?    The Emmys are not the Oscars and clearly Grahn is accidentally admitting they are not worth watching.    (they're not)    I honestly don't believe she is DVRing this TV show so she can study Davis'  performance for acting tips.   That is laying it on just a little thick and sounds like a total lie.   How come she isn't DVRing Julia Louis Dreyfus for acting tips?   She's got more emmys than anyone lately.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She was more than dumb that now she was downright ignorant, racist, and disrespectful. So I don't buy this Amazing Grace epiphany. The whole think just comes off like insincere PR to try and clean up her image. NLG has been low key saying ignorant shiit for years on Twitter about other ethnicities which is one of the reasons I can't stand her and don't buy her supposed changes. Most of what he said in that interview was a crock of bs.  

• Members

Thanks #GH. The Robin-Patrick wedding & sendoff was exactly what it needed to be: perfect. @GeneralHospital #Scrubs

This is from Michael Logan omg I'm in years people racing about the emotional heart tv has. People saying this is the closest thing to heart and soul of GH since Labine. This is just incredible. First the beautiful Thanksgiving episode, then the gorgeous Christmas and now the scrubs ending. Jelly are doing things not done on the other three shows writing with emotion and heart. Go Jean and Shelly. GH just got a whole lot deeper its beautiful to watch

Archived