GH: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Any time you watch General Hospital. - Good Times. 
Any time you need a smart tv. - General Hospital
Any time you’re out from under. 
Not getting hassled, not getting hustled. 
Keepin’ GH above water,  
Making a wave when you can. 

Temporary recasts. - General Hospital
Jean Passanante rip off stories. - Good Times. 
Scratchin’ and surviving. - General Hospital. 
Ain’t we lucky we got ‘em - Good Times. 

Just lookin' out of the window. 
Watchin smart tv, yeah, yeah Good Times 
Keepin' your head above water 
Makin' a wave when you can 
Ain’t we lucky we got ‘em - Smart Tvvvvvvvvvvvvvv……yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

• Members

Alright so I've seen 5 episodes of GH at the gym over the last however many months and I think every single one has contained a scene of Alexis and Michael Cambias having a conversation about his problem of the week (and they're all his problems, she doesn't seem to have a life out of being a human ottoman apparently). They're either at dinner or one of their houses with him looking utterly bored and Alexis sounding thirsty as hell. Things like "Yes, your children DO love you, Rusty!" or whatever his name is. And him not even LOOKING AT HER and saying "No, they don't. And Sonny is trying to bring me down or Ava maybe? Who are you, old woman?".

Seriously, he doesn't make eye contact with Alexis. It is weird as hell.

So my question is, are all of their scene like this?

• Members

I stopped watching full time in September and only came back for Scrubs' exit, so I'm done. They're leaning so hard on that couple because it's one of the only mildly popular things on the show and it's embarrassing.

• Members

Very clever. I miss that show. I remember seeing it in rerun as a kid.

GH has a major problem right now, which is the lack of stories for sweeps. They truly have nothing going. I wonder if this is the sweeps that will sink them, tbh. I'm not rooting for that, but I think it's possible.

The Hurricane Lashonda story was awesome. Nina and Franco both crushed to death when a wall at GH caved in. Monica, Lesley, Felicia, Bobbie, Mac, Kevin and Lucy front and center. I loved seeing KIki drowning to death. The newly arrived legacy child Dr Tom Hardy saving Carly's life was awesome. Laura saving Liz's kids after Morgan left them to die. I loved seeing everyone at the hospital. Alexis nervous breakdown after seeing Julian decapitated in the car accident was so funny. The special effects as GH blew up taking Sonny's, Morgan, Sabrina's, Carlos's, Dante's, Ava's, Val's, Hayden's, Paul's, Dr.O's, Olivia's and Nathan's lives were awesome. I loved seeing the survivors looking at the burning GH as Monica vowed to rebuilt GH. I wonder why the mysterious Initia foundation wants to rebuilt GH? Oh rats! that was just a dream i had back to ''Smart TV:(:(:(:(''.

Archived