GH: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sonny and the !@#$%^&*] doctor were grating to watch.

Kristina fangurling over Jason and Sam was annoying. Alexis is representing Jason now? in Diane's place? Is that right? Against her nephew Nikolas?

LOL at Hayden wanting to marry Nikolas and him buying what she was selling.

Jason and Liz's merry-go-round is tiresome and Jake is the new Spencer. I'm tired of seeing him and this ridiculous story that's pushing Jiz back in each other's orbit as Sam prances around desperate to pounce on his dick again.

Sigh. I try to watch and love it, I really do. But man ...

• Members

What was the ridiculous nonsense with Maxie and Lulu today? Worrying that poor Dante wouldn't forgive Lulu? WTF does Lulu need to worry about his forgiveness for? He's the lying cheat, if she wants to hide the person who was going to go to jail on a murder charge for her then she get's to choose to do so. 

Luke Spencer's daughter used to be more feisty and not be this pathetic. Dante could care less about his marriage, but Lulu needs to worry about his forgiveness? Oh please.

Lulu needs to have sex with Johnny and give Dante a video tape of it.

• Members

I think I am back on hiatus.  I tried to watch today and turned it off in less than 2 minutes.   Sabrina, Kiki...who cares really?  I wasn't the least bit curious what Sonny's nightmare was about and I think now that Robin is gone so too is any peripheral interest I had in the terrible Jason story.    Is there any villain on the show these days?   Is there anyone who is actually doing something storywise?   Paul's months-long discussions with Ava don't count since he doesn't actually do anything except pretend to be the DA. 

Archived